Proud selective rail available now

airsoftgi

I have an eotech on mine and don't know what you mean by it being horrible. The only problem that some have noted is that the you will not be able to cowitness an eotech with the iron sights due to the height of the rail. And that the best option is to use an aimpoint.

The CASV,the real one, is by far the lightest rail system available. It offer's a free floating forearm with multiple user adjustable accessory rails. M203 compatible and very strong to boot.

For airsofting it's complete eye candy.

I have an eotech on mine and don't know what you mean by it being horrible. The only problem that some have noted is that the you will not be able to cowitness an eotech with the iron sights due to the height of the rail. And that the best option is to use an aimpoint.

The CASV,the real one, is by far the lightest rail system available. It offer's a free floating forearm with multiple user adjustable accessory rails. M203 compatible and very strong to boot.

For airsofting it's complete eye candy.

Well thats what I meant as a lot of guys like to be able co witnees with using iron sights .

Yeah funny thing is it's only the rear sights...the front ones are cowitnessable. But then again that's with an ARMS #40L. I'm guessing that the troy BUIS would work.

I've got mine mounted on a larue mount, since I use a PEQ unit. works perfectly that way. Plus if my eotech decides to die, then I can dismount it in less than 5 seconds.

Archived