WTF is this all about?

Ivery

ya think thats disturbing, I've got something kinda funny! My mom used to work in a law firm, and they had this guy that killed himself from helium (when helium gets in your blood or something like that it kills you instantly I think?). He had a lot of unsetteled taxes. They were wondering where he got the idea of helium, so they searched the internet. They found a site with 5 and a half PAGES of instructions, with how to kill yourself with helium. The funny thing though was at the end it said in big, bold print "Please follow all directions, failure to do so could result in brain damage" WTF???

That was the F*ckin website, could never forget that name!! Nice find Ivery!

"You want to puree the brainstem. The shotgun can throw a lot more destruction at the target than a 9mm. Buckshot will do, but consider a turkey load" :huh: Okay these people are seriousily messed up!

ohh noo it's real its definetily real! "green technology suicide machine

As you may be aware, California has been having problems with power shortages. The problem is such that periodically the power companies shut off power to portions of the state for a few hours at a time. Nothing wrong with that, but it *is* mighty irksome to go to the trouble of filling your bathtub, plugging the toaster into an extra long extension cord and being seconds away from that home-remedy shock treatment you've been planning--only to have to wait 2-3 hours for the power to come back on. By then the water has turned cold and you're too depressed to drain the tub and start again.

A solution, of course, would be to choose a method that doesn't depend on the community power grid. Which is why i propose the following:

First, get yourself a bunch of squirrels. This is a resource that California has in abundance, the population in the north being heaviest around Walnut Creek and in the south there have been fine specimens reported to have come out of Brea, and there's bound to be other areas rich in this natural resource.

Toss the squirrels into a squirrel cage (2 meter diameter minimum please; forcing them to hunch over can adversely affect performance) and dump your weight in peanuts into a giant waring blender. The squirrels, seeing the peanuts through the glass wall of the blender, try to run toward it. A series of gears hooked up to the cage turns the mechanism of the blender which grinds the contents. When this finally forms peanut butter the increased viscosity of the blender's contents strains a turn screw in the series of gears, causing it to snap. The pieces fall, hitting a roadrunner in the head, causing it to run away. A string tied to one of its legs yanks the blender, causing it to tip and spill its contents all over your head. However, the string stops the bird, so it turns and runs in the other direction, and a string tied to the other leg pulls open the door to the squirrel cage. The squirrels pop out and, not being terribly discriminating about what they put in their mouths, bite you to death as they try to eat the peanut butter." :huh::blink::mellow: Umm okay maybe its... not... real

This seems weird "Steven Last update: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 07:47 AM" This guy killed himself on that day, what like 3 hours before the Planes crashed into the buildings, it's also my birthday, which I have been tormented for the past 3 years about, and having a pile of guns in my room doesn't do much for my defense that i'm not a terrorist! I wonder if terrorists like yogurt?

Ohh woo is me, I must be a terrorist because, I found an empty bottle of starbucks frappuccino next to me, only terrorists would support such a corupt company such as starbucks! Whats next for me? will I start buying ringtones for my phone, from jamster? Ohh Noo!!

LOL

Archived