Ordering from X-Fire

Utty

I'm posting this because the X-Fire international webstore opened recently, and some of you might be interested in the very nice selection of PDI parts that they have, especially some Hi-Capa parts/upgrades I haven't seen anywhere else.

Today i received my package from X-Fire. The nice guy Tomo shipped it out from Japan on jan. 13, the day after I made my paypal payment.

Today on the 17th, 4 days after, the package arrived. No import tax, even though the total amount including shipping was about £34 GBP. The shipping from Japan was only 1500 Yen (less than £8 GBP) - by SpeedPost!

All ordered items are present and in perfect condition.

So far, you order by sending an email requesting the items you want. Tomo answers quickly, and if the parts are not in stock, you won't have to wait long before they are. He emails you when the wanted items are back in stock (took about a week for me, and that was right around new year).

Tomo is very nice, and though his english isn't perfect, there were no problems understanding his emails.

X-Fire shows how to properly run a business. Excellent service, low prices. I will definitey be buying stuff from them again very soon! Highly recommended.

Indeed, I hope so.

Well, I've had a chance to test the parts on my Hi-Capa now, here are the results.

Parts in question are:

PDI winter piston;

PDI 7 inch inner barrel + suppressor attachment.

This is how my Hi-Capa performed before installing the parts. Air temperature: 13 degrees C / 55 degrees F; gas: green gas; BBs: .20g Excel.

Average FPS: 270

Accuracy at 5 meters: 4cm groupings average

And after PDI parts installation (same temp, gas and ammo):

Average FPS: 320

Accuracy at 5 meters: 2cm groupings average.

The suppressor attachment is unusual, in that it attaches to the inner barrel, not the outer barrel. You need an extended inner barrel before you can install this attachment. It works very well. If you use a 6" inner barrel, the tip of the inner barrel is flush with the tip of the attachment.

So, a significant performance boost for a very low price. Definitely recommended!!11 :D

The shipping took 4 days.

Even though they don't have a cart system and you have to email them, don't hesitate to order from X-Fire if you're interested in their stuff. Just be aware that their PayPal email adress is not the same as the ordering email adress, remember to inquire about it if you're paying with paypal.

No, it's just that the international section of the X-Fire site is new, and some people (including myself) were wondering if they were any good. This is just to confirm that there's no weirdness with the X-Fire shop, they seem to be as reliable as the major HK retailers - only quite a bit cheaper!

That said, they have a very limited selection - but a very crucial one for owners of the wonderful Hi-Capa. As I am of the opinion that the Hi-Capa is currently one of the very best GBB pistols for the money, I think the X-Fire shop is of particular importance.

I just hope they can keep up with demand, which is sure to rise, and keep providing the same great service I experienced. :)

Archived