the right metal slide for my WC CQB (OD)

trfo2o

I was looking to add some kind of metal slide to my WA WC CQB with OD frame but PGC disctontinued their production and I can only find a

para HRT slide and frame

prime GSR slide

PGC WA M1911 military model slide and frame (dont have the proper parts I don't think to install on it)

and that's all I can find for SCW

anyone have any suggestions? or maybe tell me if you can install a SCW2 metal body kit with modifications

EDIT: with some searching, I found that someone claimed that all SCW slides including 1,2, and 3's are interchangable.

hitlery are you saying you know for sure that the SCW1's are compatible with SCW2's and 3's?

Slides ARE the same on SCW versions... the differences between SCW1-SCW2-SCW3 are mainly in hammer design.

So you can buy any slide for SCW (any version) and install it onto your SCW1 gun.

Finding an 5 inch scw slide for a wilson combat is a tough job. I managed to find one a few months ago, a shooters design one.

You can put an scw2 metal kit on it, you just have to find an scw 2 hammer with his firing pin. The pgc wilson combat cqb railed in black is still available in some shops, but only downside, it's railed.

I am so confused. So all I need is the hammer to install a SCW2 slide/frame?

arn't the wilson combat CQB with OD frame the same length as the majority of 1911's? (MARSOC, MEU, KIMBERs,etc.)

F!@# I DON'T WANT TO SPEND $300 for a kit, I'm looking to spend like $120 for just a slide or something.

EDIT: This is what I use.

WAWILSONCOMBAT.jpg

posted by Jugglez at airsoftcanada.com

No, I believe Mathub is saying that Wilson Combat slides are hard to track down, and probably the only way you will get one is by buying a metal kit that includes the slide and frame and then converting your SCW1 gun to work with the SCW2 frame by getting a new firing pin and hammer.

Archived