AirsoftSearch v1.2.1

visionviper

Is the new version working for you?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is the new version working for you?

• Yes
    • No

v1.2.1 Changelog:

-Retailer Airsoft Arms added

-Retailer Depot 53 added

v1.2 Changelog:

-Clicking on picture will now take you back to orig page

-Redesigned UI

-Retailers now listed in drop down menus

-Retailer eHobby Asia added

-Retailer Airsoft Scotland added

-Retailer Airsoft Warehouse added

-Retailer Airsoft Supplier added

-Retailer Zero One Airsoft added

-Code change made to prevent accidental scrolling through retailers

DOWNLOAD 41kb

aspic.jpg

I am extremely sorry about the having to release a new version 5 minutes after a new one is released, but 2 retailers didn't get added like they should had been. If you already downloaded v1.2, please redownload v1.2.1. The change only effects U.S. users.

Well, this is what Microsoft has to say:

"This problem can occur if the destination Web already exists."

Now, I need to translate that to English so that I can fix the problem! :P

Do you get the error when you start the program or when you try to search a retailer?

Which retailer? Is it only with a specific one? Or all?

EDIT: For those recieving the runtime error, please try this version of the application. I made a change in the code where I think the problem is, and I want to know if it fixes the problem.

Well, so far what I have seen is that it is a database error. I am activly trying to resolve the issue, so please bare with me.

EDIT: For those having the runtime error, I may have a potential fix. Please download this version if you recieve the runtime error with the regular version. Please let me know if this fixes the runtime error or not.

I updated the potentially fixed file, please download it if you are having troubles and let me know if it works.

EDIT: I am sorry for all the complications. I am working hard to resolve the issue. Part of the problem is that I am unable to replicate the problem. I have tried multiple computers around my house and have remote desktoped to one at my father's house. I just can't seem for some reason to get a computer to have the problem.

I have a new version that I am working on that will include the fix (once I find it) and the program will be made slightly smaller, designed to fit on a screen that has a resolution of 1024x768. One thing I found while trying the app on many different computers was it was too big to fit properly on a 1024x768 screen, so that will be fixed in the next version, v1.2.2, as well as the runtime error some people are getting.

EDIT 2: I added a poll. I am looking to see how many people are having problems with the new version.

For those who recieve the runtime error:

Were you able to use the application before? If so, what version. I may have figured out the problem.

Another possible fix for those having errors Please download the file, install, and PM me to tell me if it works. I was pointed in that direction as the most likely fix for the issues.

I wish. I don't know how to code for Mac OS, and I do not know anyone who does....

But if I did, you bet I would release a version for Mac OS.

Also, nobody has let me know if this file fixes the runtime errors people are having. I really need to know if that file fixes those errors, becuase if it does I have another version of AirsofSearch I would like to release.

Archived