"Out of Stock"

Flakdragon

Hey, I wanted to ask a few questions about getting a new stock for my M4.

1) Is there a place to find the Star 5 Position Crane Stock w/ Sanyo 9.6v 2000 battery (includes tube assembly) for cheaper than airsoft atlanta's bad price?

2) How do I install it once I find a better price and order it? (specifically wiring the battery to the gun and installing the stock itself). Could I have Longislandairsoft do it all for me? (This is the main techie question)

3) Off topic, but how do I tell when I have barrel wobble? When might it usually come up?

Thanks.

Hey, I wanted to ask a few questions about getting a new stock for my M4.

1)  Is there a place to find the Star 5 Position Crane Stock w/ Sanyo 9.6v 2000 battery (includes tube assembly) for cheaper than airsoft atlanta's bad price?

2)  How do I install it once I find a better price and order it? (specifically wiring the battery to the gun and installing the stock itself).  Could I have Longislandairsoft do it all for me?  (This is the main techie question)

3)  Off topic, but how do I tell when I have barrel wobble?  When might it usually come up?

Thanks.

1) I could only find it without the battery for $70 - here

2) ?

3) If the barrel is moving more then it should. If you need an example take a look at a g3 sg/1

Archived