KSC m11 or WA Uzi

Handsome Pete

Right, recently ive been thinking of getting myself a close range automatic gbb. Something which will scare the *beep* out of my opponant and at the same time be able to squeeze a nice burst/magazine at a close range target.

Ive had a KSC M11 ingram before, and had it stolen in a swap deal with 'Zeroe' which was never resolved. Anyways, i found that after 6 months of average amount of use, the magazines got very poor at feeding.

Ive noticed the new Western Arms Uzi, i must admit i prefer the look of the ingram, but the uzi is a little different and being western arms it shouldn't have any problems :unsure: . However, the price of it means i could buy 2 m1's or one and half dozen mags.

Whats your opinion on the matter? I would be running them both on green gas.

thanks in advance.

Hi

I would advise you to go with the mac, as the price of the uzi is much higher, and not many reviews have been made, not many people have purchased them.

Personally i would buy a mac11 and wait until lots of people have bought the WA Uzi and then see how they rate it and depending on their thoughts on it you might want to swap your mac for the Uzi.

But for now i think it would be best going for the Mac11, unless you do not mind spending lots more money, because i doubt WA would risk making their first non-pistol a failure.

Thanks

Huh?

I am sure he was NOT asking about anything to do with HFC, but....?

At the purchasing time of my first WA, i was advised never to use green with the stock gun. But with the a full auto WA and green, i really don't think that will go down to well. I think you might be able to use green on the WA as long as you never use green in slightly hot temps.

Thanks

Huh?

I am sure he was NOT asking about anything to do with HFC, but....?

At the purchasing time of my first WA, i was advised never to use green with the stock gun. But with the a full auto WA and green, i really don't think that will go down to well. I think you might be able to use green on the WA as long as you never use green in slightly hot temps.

Thanks

HFC 134a, mate. Re-read my post again, now understanding that by "HFC" I mean "HFC 134a." How could life be more confusing? Perhaps HFC 134a made by HFC? *brain hurts*

Well dude, I'm not going to say go for X becuase it's better instead I'll tell you I know not much of the WA uzi so I'll avoid that.

What I DO know is that the M11 is a incredibly unreliable weapon. Any bit of sand in the reciever will do it bad... Also the ROF it spits out makes the purchase and carrying of several mags nessary.

Though it does have an indimidation factors sewing ma..I mean AEG's don't have becuase it's loud and the mentioned ROF.

Conclusion- Don't buy one unless you want to seriously baby it.

Conclusion- Don't buy one unless you want to seriously baby it.

yes. M11 is like a girlfriend. It needs a lot care and love.

But it gives you such a feeling when you play, that only few other guns can do the same.

You need at least 3 long mags, if you want to play seriously with, and sooner or later a magnesium bolt, if u run it on green gas.

In a really hot summer day i chornoed it 350 fps, but the average is 330-310 depending on the wather.

In 26m distance i can hit a human size target easily. Its not a skirmish weapon, but awesome as a CQB or secondary.

I hardly recommend it.

Archived