RWC AKSU

kronic

Just found this on red wolf.

http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/produ...aw-aks74u-l.jpg

They say:

RWC AKS74U

The AKS-74U is a modeifiled version of the AK-74 rifle with a shorter barrel and a conical flash supressor instead of a muzzle brake. Like the AK47S, it has a folding metal stock suitable for CQB warfare.

Full metal body and real wood handguard from japanese manufacturer - Mosquito, come with a Tokyo Marui AK47 Spetsnaz 250rd magazine and a dummy AKU-74S magazine for decoration.

Not quite guarder (but i bum off guarder, so my oppinion isn't vallied there) but still it's not bad.... but it's not good for the price, $965.00

You could get the Guarder kit & internals for that....

In that case get the Guarder 2003 AKMS carbine kit... and just use the sight block & gas tube (AKSU original lower grips are avaliable from war 4 if you dont want the thumb hole)...saves you $500 or so :)

Unco still have them in i believe.

Actually the Smokey AKS-74U had two versions,the complete gun and the conversion,the complete gun was like $1000 and the conversion was tad less like $700 give or take but I get ya,was just a thought as it was the only other one I had seen before.

Didn't know Mosquito made one either but then again I haven't really looked after seeing the Guarder one which I would bet would be the best of the three quality wise and more than likely just as expensive but you get what you pay for I am sure.

I was oggling the very same Smokies kit this afternoon, and lovely it looks too, apart from the near 100, 000 yen pricetag :o The colouration on the metal parts seemed to be a bit at odds with each other, but that's nothing a quick respray couldn't fix. Interestingly enough, the shops haven't hung about getting in the Star modern AK mags... although not much else kalashnikov-shaped seems to have made it from HK in any great supply yet.

Hong Kong would almost certainly be a good deal cheaper than here - the Japanese are killers on foreign imports, and they usually end up being just as expensive as in the UK.

That said..(haven't seem them in the shops yet)... in ARMS' adverts...

The AKM kit goes for JPY 123,750 and '74 for JPY 123,750, via Ryh Yeou Trading.

AKM is JPY 98,000 and '74 also JPY 98,000 from (the fantastically engrish) "Willy Pete" who also seem to market it under their own inside JP.

....that gives a ball-park of around £510 at the lowest, based on those two. If anyone could beat that it'd be First Factory, and I can't remember seeing them there recently.

...and to digress somewhat - back issues of ARMS go for around 105-200 yen, so that really does put AD's prices into perspective.

Archived