Hero Arms G3 C-mag

Dodger_013

Just saw this on War 4 Toys, Hero Arms has released a G3 C-mag oddly enough

as I have never seen one for the real steel G3 and course C-mags usually were made to hold 5.56x45mm ammo not 7.62x51mm,but then again this is airsoft and it feeds bb's so it is possible I spose.

Says it holds 3000 rounds like the M16 and G36 type they have already released

comes with 4 AAA batteries already installed and has the removable pressure switch for auto winding,guess this will be good for all you G3 owners who wanted or already have a box mag and find them to bulky but want lots of rounds the C-mag may be a better solution and like the previous two is the same price at $105.00 USD from HK so may cheaper as well.

http://www.airsoft-war4.com/

Much better than a stupid box mag.

Wow!!! Good find/post!!! I bought the CAW G3 "Cmag" which really didn't follow a real "Cmags" design It was more like a G3 High Cap with 2 drums bolted to the bottem.

This Hero Arms one, in design looks much closer to the real Cmag!!!! So close, I just ordered it ;) . Hope War4 still has them in stock!!!

Sigh... Well I paypal'd the money when this was first announced and just found out from War4 that they didn't actually have it in stock and Hero missed their promised ship date ;( Oh well, I think it's worth a few days wait to see if it comes in from what War4 said...

Will keep you G3 C-mag fans posted :P

Back on topic, I got my G3 C-Mag a couple of days ago from War4. Ended up being only about a 3 day delay in shipment.

Great unit except the motor is much louder then my DTP M4 C-Mag and any of my AEG gearboxes. Hope to have some time soon to disassembly and get more info.

Hero Arms G3 C-Mag QUICK Review. More to be posted later.

Archived