Anyone seen a MP5K PDW Stock for sale online ?

Tek-Spec

There is one on zerooneairsoft.com.

Unfortunately the way their website is set up you cannot link items, so follow these steps--

Go to zeroneairsoft.com and click on the "Shop" tab. Scoll down to where it says "AEG parts". Then click on the "Cosmetic parts" link. Now click on the "Stocks" link. This should take you to a list of items and about the 5th item is what you are looking for.

Cheers!

There is one on zerooneairsoft.com.

Unfortunately the way their website is set up you cannot link items, so follow these steps--

Go to zeroneairsoft.com and click on the "Shop" tab. Scoll down to where it says "AEG parts". Then click on the "Cosmetic parts" link. Now click on the "Stocks" link. This should take you to a list of items and about the 5th item is what you are looking for.

Cheers!

Thanks but the ICS MP5 stock doesnt fit the TM MP5K i dont think (99% sure anyway).

-king- will email airsoft GI as it isnt clear on the models it will fit (the airsoft elite AE5 series side folding stock). Thanks for the link. If it fits the MP5K ill +1 and pm you.

Thanks but the ICS MP5 stock doesnt fit the TM MP5K i dont think (99% sure anyway).

The ICS page says its TM compatible, although I'm no expert on MP5's. Is the PDW stock different in some way? Would an MP5 RAS stock be OK?

action hobbys has one for sale

Are you sure? They have the full gun, but no individual parts.

Archived