Xbox Live Help

Prometheus

Hey,

Figured I'd get something to entertain me when I'm not doing anything else so I have bought a Xbox 1. Not the 360. I know the 360 is far better, but I just want to play things like Halo 2 and BF: Mdrn. Cmbt.

Okay, so I have the box and the games. Now I need to get Xbox live so I can play against other people. My questions:

Where can I find and buy a 12 month starter pack seeing as none of the major stores carry Xbox 1's anymore and such....?

And what is a good hard router for the cheapest I can get and still get no lag and such?

~P

thats amazing. 3 posts in and already somebody competely ignored the point of thread.

"hi i want to set up xbox live on my original xbox"

"ZOMG GRAW on 360 wins"

Nice.

on topic, i never played BF2 on my xbox live, but the 1 player was ######. DO NOT expect it to be anything like BF2 on PC. like i said, might be different for online multiplay, but i doubt it.

i enjoyed xbox live while i had it, i got it for 20 quid special price. i havnt re-registered though, i dont use it anymore online. me and buddies used to beast people on first to fight. we rarely lost, which was weird because we didnt really go on their to win lol, just to have a laugh.

Archived