For the Resi Evil fans

crasstoe

Hey,

have two teams, zombies and good guys. Zombies can only use there hands and they have to grab a good guy and then they join your side. Good guys can only use pistols. If a zombie is shot he lies down dead for about 2 mins then he can get up and play again. for every one good guy you want about 4 zombies. Then you time how long each team can last, team with biggest time wins.

Have fun.

Chris

Hey,

have two teams, zombies and good guys. Zombies can only use there hands and they have to grab a good guy and then they join your side. Good guys can only use pistols. If a zombie is shot he lies down dead for about 2 mins then he can get up and play again. for every one good guy you want about 4 zombies. Then you time how long each team can last, team with biggest time wins.

Have fun.

Chris

It exists. It's called Operation: BIOHAZARD. It is fun.

This worked very well at woodland actually, in Section8 it was a great sucess.

Yes, Wear some THICK clothes, I wore my normal gear in the first game (was zombie) and was shot with a DE M47 from bout 10- 15m in the nipple and hand, both hurt like *fruitcage*,

then i just used my body armour :P

Played a Zombie game at Spectre Wargames, at night, in their CQB/Urban area.

Two players with pistols/shotguns, tac-lights with knackered batteries so they're pretty weak, versus about 20 zombies, with no weapons.

Zombies can only move at a slow walk (but can run to get in front of the players when out of contact, as this ensures that the players meet an endless stream of the walking dead) and players cannot run.

Zombies take hits and react according to the following rules - hits to arms or legs mean they cannot use that limb until they are killed. Hits to the body knock the zombie down, but it can get back up and keep coming. Hits to the head 'kill' the zombie, resulting in it lying down until the players have passed (usually a minute or so) and the returning to life as a 'new' zombie, back in front of the players.

Players are killed when grabbed and held by a zombie. Players have an ammo limit of a couple of pistols mags or a handful of shotgun shells, and cannot run. The game ends when the players reach the end point safely, or when all players are killed. A dead player may, or may not, become a zombie and turn on his fellow players.

Zombies are encouraged to ham it up as much as possible, shambling around and moaning, etc. In the darkness and sporadic lighting of Spectre's urban area, this game becomes quite scary and the heart pounds as shambling monsters lurch out of the shadows, hands reaching until a shotgun blast knocks them back....

Archived