PGCP226

0nslaught

ggrrr...just got a email from WGC 7!! days after i ordered it....heres what it says:

Ship Date: 29 Sep 2006 - ( Estimated )

WGC Notes:

update by martin (25 Sep)

So sorry , the Marui P226 just out of stock now , we maybe restock it after 5-7 days .

We will ship out your order in the first time when we restock the P226 and our gun smith finished the upgrade plan .

We apologize for inconvenience .

someone realy doesnt want me to have my PGCP226....and its retarded cause that means they havent even started on my p226 yet...ugh oh well.

I was thinking about the the PGC metal body and I'm going to get a TM P226 on this coming thursday from AEX, does anybody know what upgrades I should buy while i'm there? I've heard that the recoil is sort of sluggish and the outer barrel is ###### so I might replace those.

and if I were you, i'd hang in there just a little bit more. but then again, i never really get things done.

ya i think im just going to wait for them. i think its worth it for the PGC kit. you know whats realy wierd? it just REALY bugs me for some reason. like if WGC rips me off and just puts on a different metal body kit instead of the PGC kit, it may sound dumb but its wierd...when i think of that it just bugs me alot and makes me want to not order it. this may sound dumb but is there any way i can make sure its a PGC? anyways, ya i geuss ill just wait a week for them to finish. iceman you say that the PGC barrel is bad? hm interesting, well ill decide what im going to do with the p226 after i get it. will update you guys on the gun after i get it.

Archived