collecting parcels from parcel force

evansy

does anyone know if you can pick up a parcel from parcelforce when it has charges before you get the letter telling you how much you need to pay?

I've tracked my parcel online and its at the local depot and its sat waiting for them to send me the letter but i dont wanna wait.

Yes you can deffinately do this, I do it will all my parcel farce packages.

Wait till it's shown as being at the local depot

Note down the tracking numbers both from the sender and also the Parcel farce issued number (the one with GB in front of it)

Take along a proof of ADDRESS, passports sometimes are not sufficient. Take along a utility bill, bank statement or your driving licence should do.

Tell them they have a package with charges, give them the number, wait while the PF employee scuttles off out the back.

Pay the charges, rush out to car rip open package, drool over content's. Drive back home and enjoy your new toy :D

Then about a week later when they have pulled their fingers out you'll get the original letter :rolleyes:

You won't have any problems picking the package up from them, I never have.

I've got the direct number of my local depot now, so when I see my order is being held on the website I ring them up and pay the charges straight away. Don't waste your time with the national call centre tho, they're the most unhelpful wankers ever!

I've never actually been asked for identification once when picking up a parcel from Parcel Force.

But then my Dad used to work for them a few years ago so maybe the staff there remember me, I dunno.

Cool........say where is your local depot?

And can you tell me when you have your next package coming in?......... :whistling:

Archived