Does this look odd?/ is it ?

powelly

Does this look stupid/wank? i brought this as a impulse buy, no reason for needing/getting it, then realised i could use it somehow, somewhere. will probly change this soon anywho tho because i have far too many pouches considering what i need.

This is were i put the pouch, Top of the back of the Yoke.

DSCF0431.jpg

Thanks.

In cadets i had a resi pouch and one of the lads thought it'd look gucci to put it up there. Long and the short of it is it doesn't create any kind of decent day sack. You have to take webbing off to get to it, you run the risk of stuff falling out, or the whole pouch falling off.

Just have it on your hip using the QR strap, comme ca:

webbing.3.jpg

my last bit of advice - don't listen to anything that *beep* newstead says. *fruitcage* walt nobber.

Wear it round your waist, like a belt, not your neck - you can get a nice Donna Karan off eBay if you want to wear it like that ;). I have a picture of me walting it up, for reference, if you want. Not much point in my using an S10 in game though :P

Wear it round your waist, like a belt, not your neck - you can get a nice Donna Karan off eBay if you want to wear it like that ;). I have a picture of me walting it up, for reference, if you want. Not much point in my using an S10 in game though :P

that confused the holy bejeesus outta me to start with, but i get it now, thanks :)

+1 to you and Lance too.

Well theres a long green strap with a male clip on it, which clips into the female clip on the pouch. Do it up tight around your waist and use for dumping mags and the like. It's pretty much ###### for that use i must admit, but it is a fairly good leg bag for pyros. Theres also a small piece of string attached to it, which allows it to tie tight to your leg, but thats a bit gash.

NBC kit. I've just came out of a general studies lecture on biochemical warfare as well...

The detection paper supposedly goes on the arms of your NBC jacket, changes colour in diferent chemical presence. Not tried it though obviously. I would imagine the bottle is "fuller's earth," a sandy minginess used to decontaminate personal gear after exposure to NBC stuff.

It's all detailed in a manual called "survive to fight."

Whisky tango Foxtrot? are these.. they came in the pouch.

You've got a pack of 1 colour detector paper, stuck on to NBC suit and kit. (turns blue when exposed to nerve agent in liquid form)

A pack of three colour detector paper (changes colour when exposed as above but different colours for different agents. ie blister, nerve and blood agents etc)

The paper packet contains a DKP 1 pad (perforated pad containing fullers earth powder. Used for soaking up and removing chemical agent droplets during decontam drills)

Lastly, a bottle of DKP 2. Used for the same purpose as DKP 1, but for areas such as hair, boots and kit where more fullers earth is needed. It also makes an excellent addition to a model kit for drawing quick plans on the ground for briefings.

my advice, if you don't want it yourself for any reason, put it on eBay or the for sale boards here. there are a few people who would pay a good price for it.

***Looks at Doc_Newstead and Lance Jackass**** :P

Archived