Wolfking

Hellfire8

I payed for what I thought was a near new Top M4A1 bout two weeks ago, i got it seemed fine, shot well, got it out of the box yesterday and the front fell of, it'd been stuck together with a sort of glue.

I pm'd Wolfking in which he replied he had done this but never informed me before selling this item to me, if he had I would never had bought the gun for the price he wanted, he wanted a near brand new price,

So i looked at where it was broken and I need a WHOLE new front end,

I pm'd Wolfking last night in which i said

First by me

I was initially pleased with the M4 and never had a problem, only used her once on the day i got it,

Took her out the box today put the charged batt in it and put the for grip back on, pointed the gun down and the front outer barrell fell off, upon looking in it they're was a big lump of glue which had been used to secure two parts of the outer barrell and it looks snapped, I can provide photos,

I know the sale was 2weeks ago but I am unhappy with this.

Many thanks

Graeme.

just making him aware of it, he replies later that night saying

hi i bought the m4 from someone recently off the forums, and it did arrive like that i.e it snapped in the post, so i put some araldite on and tbh the araldite should be stronger than the plastic itself, but you have to appreciate that it is plastic and that it is weak, i am suprised it has come undone, i promise you if you araldite it properly, i.e roughen it up and apply pressure it will all be fine, as it is plastic and is less durable than its tm counterparts. It is the plastic barrel and not the fittings or anythign that has broken, i assume like a plastic tube.

First off, he still had the responsability to warn me of this problem, I asked if they're was a problem with the gun and he said NO, the gun is fine, its not just a plastic tube but the whole front end, the sight and everything, everything.

Second off, He applied the Araldite wrong, it turned into a ruberlike substance which I am informed Araldite does not when set properlly, but also Araldite is also Very brittle.

Third off, I don't care if Araldite will hold it, clearly it doesn't and it was inskirmishable, I want a working front end, not some bodged POS

I pm'd back Wolfking once he sent me the PM ( i forgot to save this one) and informed him I do not want it covered in araldite, I want the working, NON broken part you told me that was on the gun, You never told me of any problem

See, I cannot find the price of a replacement top/aim m4 front end, its the ENTIRE from end that is broken so i'll have to go CA/TM, however if Wolfking refunds me the cost of the TOP/AIM M4 front end, I will cover the extra that would be need for the tm/ca.

Since then Wolfking has been online, Read my PM's and ignored them. Please get in contact with me.

He's lied to you. Get your money back. He's only told you what he wanted you to know in order for you to buy it.

As he was aware of this problem before hand, and even with yourself asking about any problems with the gun, to which he has replied there were no faults ect, by him now admitting that he knew it had problems means he has obtained your money by means of deception. If you've paid by paypal , do one of those charge back things.

Okay, I am now giving wolfking three options.

1 - he pays for the front

2 - he gives complete refund plus cost of shipping as i am NOT losing out and i'll post it back

3 - he does nothing, i take him to court and I WILL press charges for obtaining money by means of deception.

pm'd him again, as he is online

Hi, I pm'd you which you seemed to have ignored, ignored my thread in problems with sales online, do you plan on refunding me for a new front end, for the entire rifle or ignoring me, if you intend to ignore me I will be forced to start a paypal dispute, then start possible legal action.

I will give him only a short time to atleast aknowlege a problem, or i will be forced into a paypal dispute.

Ok, wolfking has replied saying,

first off, He cant expect me to reply so quick, he only checks twice aday,

Well I only sent him a second pm after my first one had been read with NO reply. that was at 11.00 this morning, since then he was on in the afternoon and STILL ignored this.

Second off he says he wont pay for a new one as ardalite should fix it, it's not a case of FIXING it, I DONT want it fixed, i want a new peice, not some second hand peice.

My latest PM, I believe I am being fair.

I only sent a second pm or made a reply bout it because you read my messages and it said so on message tracker.

I will accept either the cost of a new front peice, and I will buy one, or a full refund plus postage costs back to you as i Will not lose out, Otherwise I will be forced into legal action as you knew about the problem, and lied saying it was all fine and in very good condition, This is obtaining money by deciet. and thus illegal.

the choice is yours.

Me and wolfking have come to an arrangement, He will provide a new front end, Since I don't want a second hand TM one I said I'll pay a small amount extra and go for a CA full metal one, hopefully, i've been offered a CA front end for £35, he pays £30, i pay £5 im happy, i'll update with if he accepts or not.

his pm box is full, wolfking,

can you give me detials, who is the person your puchacing it off, just for reference and confirm things with them, is it being shipped from his to mine, or via yours etc, if its his to mine, tell me the person, i'll get in contact with him and sort it out that way.

OK, this is rediculous, his inbox is full and have no way of communicating with him, I now request the sum of £25 and i'll buy my own front end, tbh this is annoying me and he is making little effot to late, even though he was on less than 3hours ago

if not communication by tomorrow then paypal will be notified and then police charges will be pressed.

he's made little effort wanted more money than i agreed for parts etc.

Archived