Glock GBB with safe action trigger

BigAl

I have one and it does. What I am asking about is the mechanism. The real steal Glock does not have a hammer as such it is fired by a striker which is only partially cocked by the slide the remainder of it being done by the trigger stroke. It's kind of like trigger cocking a double action revolver.

The WA Smith & Wesson Sigma uses one of these actions and I just wondered if any company had made a Glock with the correct action.

Does anybody know if the MGC Glocks had one or if WA ever made a Glock?

As already said, the simple answer is no.

The airsoft replication of the Glock "safe action trigger" only ever goes as far as the centre bit of the trigger wedging gainst the rear of the trigger guard somewhere.

None of the clever internal gubbins is ever replicated AFAIK.

if ure woried about a safety mechanism the tm glocks have a catch built into the underneath of the from of the frane in the trademark/product no. bit - sorry i cant describe it better amano

if ure woried about a safety mechanism the tm glocks have a catch built into the underneath of the from of the frane in the trademark/product no. bit - sorry i cant describe it better amano

Amano, thats a manual saftey, the "safe action trigger" is a dynamic type safety, AFAIK there is no airsoft model that replicates this feature.

yes they are, read the thread.

All the current Glocks ie TM/KSC/KWA/KJW are single action.

I'm interested only in others that may or may not have a proper mech, ie Tanaka, MGC or WA (if they ever made one).

Sorry about shouting as you put it but if people would only read threads properly before posting I wouldn't of had to.

Everyone, please read post three before you add a reply.

The above is correct, Western Arms have never made a Glock pistol replica. Your only hope for this type of thing would be in the older MGC guns, and for an answer about that I suggest you e-mail Darryl Zero over at www.classicairsoft.net as he is selling one at the moment.

Archived