AtoZ upgraded SVD problem.

meldamine

I think I sussed it - just had the problem again this weekend when reassembling the hop and the chaps at Red Alliance also helped me out to fix it. It was simpler than I thought but was simply the grub screws holding the inner barrel slightly 'off'. Here's a bit of info too:

"Replacing the inner barrel is not a fun experience, as it is quite difficult to reassemble correctly. The hopup and inner barrel "float" inside the outer barrel, held in place with a series of grub screws in a collar, and can be reassembled slightly twisted (clockwise or counterclockwise) quite easily, resulting in shots that curve slightly right or left, respectively."

Indeed - The Boy Swift was correct in this case for my problems and that was what I couldn't figure out (and stupidly didn't think of at the time). It just took about ten mintues of tweaking and I was off again!

Definately give it a try because in my case the BBs weren't affected straight away when coming out of the barrel - in fact the misalignment of the barrel was so small that it only became noticeable over longer distances.

Archived