Makeing new lo cap springs

Kingmob3

How bad are they?

It's likely it's only surface rust, so you can clean it off.

The springs should be OK.

Lookee...

There's several products available, just Google 'rust removal liquid' or similar...

Just soak them in the liquid (follow the instuctions) and a bit of careful brushing with a light brass brush should sort them.

If only, on the first internal houseing that I took apart, a solid 3-5g pile of rust fell out, and about 2-3in (5-7.5cm) of spring was missing. Unfortuantely I cant just clean these off, there isint any thing left to clean!

Very good idea however.

Any one else have any ideas?

KM

Our field is roughly 25 acres(10.1171411 hectares) with a river about 8-10 meters wide and any where from 5cm to 2m++ deep runing through the middle. It gets used mostly for practice (PARA themed team of about 8 active and kited out members).

The two larger fields that midwest airsofters normaly play are about 200+ acres. We usually dont use it all, if we do, then its a 200vs 200 sized game.

We were hosting a 12 hour milsim game, that culminated with a night mission where one team(with the shadow force's help) had to move a bunch of crates from our base(middle of the field) past the opponents base(north east corner) . It just so happens tha the river runs diagonaly through the site.

Cue me leading a team of 10 with the crates up the river. Lets just say that its a good thing that I baged up everything in my utility and waterbottle pouches.

I'm just going to buy new internals from Far East.

thanks for the ideas though!(and the comment!)

KM

Archived