Marui MP5A5

Alex4Yu

I got a Tokyo Marui MP5A5 "High Grade". I had it for a few months and it was great at first, but then the cocking lever started to becoming loose and wobbly. i thought nothing of it at first but then it just broke off one day and then i found out that the lever broke in half! Has this ever happen to anyone?

yes this is guarenteed to happen to any of the TM MP5's, in fact its as sure as tomoorow being tomorrow (?)

i broke mine after about a week, i only just got a CA metal replacement, bit of a biatch to install (its awkward to say the least), but now my gun is complete again. just dont touch it if you replace it. mine cost a tenner from zero one.

The cocking level will break no matter what in any stock Mp5...well....except the YE Mp5, since it's functional ;)

Theres a guide on this side called "Save your cocking lever" and it explains how to prevent it from breaking next time.

but for now, go to www.blazingtoys.com and click Rfiles, then ICS spare parts. Pick up a space ICS cocking handle for 8 bucks.

Archived