0.20g or 0.25g?

Dickens

i have been trying to find .23, but they seem really hard to get hold of.

i just got my new ICS MP5, and after using .2 with my TM one, im changing over to .25 with the higher powered ICS.

im also gonna try something heavier than .25 in the summer with my desert eagle. is there a size between .25 and .3 ?

There'are .28's although offhand im really not sure who makes them.

Your thinking of KSC bb's.

Ive always used .25g bb's in both stock and upgraded guns. When it gets windy .20s arent exactly the best. Id rather loose a little range and gain more accuracy over another person any day.

Also, they might "float" a bit more. Meaning if you are shooting at long range, your opponent might see it coming at a slow enough pace to quickly side-step/run from it.

This is true. I saw a group of people standing around about 50m from my position, laying prone behind a log, i got the group to turn all matrix-y as shots wizzed by slowly.

I started with .20s (doesn't everyone? :D

Moved to .25s, as I find them considerably more accurate, at a not-too-exorbitant cost.

With a near-1J rifle, the muzzle velocity is near identical to a standard TM, so I'm gaining accuracy (especially on gusty days) at the cost of.. cost ;)

Archived