P90's are on the way back

Manxmadman

• 3 months later...
Hmmm... I just found this on redwolf and havent seen it before, so I shall post it here:

"Tokyo Marui's Blooper (2005-02-07)

We have received many inquiries as to why the Tokyo Marui P90 AEG has been out of stock for such an extended period of time. While we cannot confirm the rumor, we have heard from reliable sources that Tokyo Marui had a manufacturing accident which damaged the mold for the red-dot scope housing on their P90 AEG. As a result, they are currently unable to manufacture the P90 model until they can make a new mold. We have no word on when this will happen but most industry insiders speculate sometime in the middle of 2005 would be realistic, given the time it takes to finesse a new mold."

Well is it late July and still no P90. Does anybody know if and when the P90 RD is comming back.

It's not coming back and the TR will stop production at the end of this year too. 

My HK sources say:

"The TM P90 still not production at the oment, sorry. Also the TM P90TR will stop production in this year. OK

"

That's interesting, but for now I think I'll take a retailer's word over "a source."

Archived