Face masks (cover the mouth only)

darkchild130

let us know how it goes, i just ordered a badero one so ill teel you what I think of it. i also have free dental at a private denstist as im a student and under 18 so the service i got was great, i have a dentist appointment tho on wednesday and cos i only lost around half of each tooth he built both up again but depending on how things go on wed then i might need them pulling out, arrg.

any way best of luck with the mask.

i use an anti pollution mask, martially for protection against bbs and partially because smoke has teargas like effects on my sinuses. they're at least more comfortable for long term use than the neoprene masks, the look the business and are pretty affordable when compared to say, dentistry. i got mine from www.wiggle.com (might be a .co.uk) i can reccomend them to anyone who wants the half face protection of neoprene without the fog and discomfort of the flat masks, and anyone who is in need of a bit of filtering from dust and the dreded orange fumes of screening and hotsmoke.

Archived