The Chronicles of Riddick

BadAssTronaut

Anyone played the new The Chronicles of Riddick game, it rocks, probably the best game I've ever seen :) The games designers have recreated Vin Diesel brilliantly. I've not gotton far, just taken out the guards in the infirmary and I'm making my way to the mainframe to disable the DNA encoding on the guards assault rifles :)

Just watched the film actually (like, 30 seconds ago)

It's only out for the X Bocks though isn't it? Does look good, and got a great review on IGN. Still waiting for FSW for the PC... Damn consoles getting all the goodies :P

I though it was multi platform but I must be wrong, dude, get an Xbox man, Dixons are selling them for £99 now, £99 QUID!!! You wont regret it, you could get FSW right now if you had, and take it from me FSW is a very good game, the ending wasn't much cop but the gameplay is excellent and thats the part that matters IMHO :)

919755_20040127_screen004.jpg

Its a really good game, rented it a while back andoplayed thru it several times. Not as much shooting as I would have liked, but the fact that you can grab guns while people are holding them and used them to kill people, especially the shotgun, makes up for it. Really nice graphics too.

I really enjoyed this game. I liked how the screen became bluish when you could not be seen.

I like the night vision, get your eyes shined and you can see in the dark, cool. Nearly escaped but got caught by Johns as I was about to kill Abbott, damn. Now they put me in double max :(

Archived