$150 USD planning on Buying new GBB just for fun!

Madmaxthe2nd

OKay, so originally i was going to go for a KSC USP with metal slide and barrel, but it turns out its a KWA, and it just got a trademarked slide from overseas. Okay so thats gone. I currently own a almost fully upgraded TM hi capa 5.1. DOnt get me qrong its a great gun, but i want a KSC version. Anyways, im baisically looking for a full metal (slide and barrel) and fully trademarked gun. Typed i would like are USPs, SIG, or the M92fs series, or Tactical Master. I was thinking of getting the KJW V2 Tactical Master with trades, but i need help. I DOnt know what to get. I have at max, 150 to spend.

Thanks for all your help!! :D

Just get whichever KSC or TM gun you like best!

KSC USP, KSC M9 series, TM Tac Master, TM Sig P226, they're ALL great guns. Whichever one you like the look of, or goes with your loadout. Since you want a metal slide, then you'll probably go with the KSC USP (or uspc) or one of their M9 series. Otherwise, you could buy a full metal KJW 226 and buy a TM mag for it.

I love it how people give suggestions, when the poster was asking for opinions, but they get completely disreguarded :rolleyes:

Just get whichever KSC or TM gun you like best!

KSC USP, KSC M9 series, TM Tac Master, TM Sig P226, they're  ALL great guns. Whichever one you like the look of, or goes with your loadout. Since you want a metal slide, then you'll probably go with the KSC USP (or uspc) or one of their M9 series. Otherwise, you could buy a full metal KJW 226 and buy a TM mag for it.

I love it how people give suggestions, when the poster was asking for opinions, but they get completely disreguarded  :rolleyes:

I didnt disregard you, its just they do not have full metal slides and barrels, and i already said i do not want to buy the expensive slides. And i cant find places that sell KJWs with trades... :angry:

you are picky indeed....hmmmm...picky indeed........what to get........what to get........AHA! By Scott I think we've got it!

$100, full metal, extra mags are only $20, and great reviews....What more can you want?!?

Although he said he wanted trademarks, if he does eventually veer from that path, this might be worth investigating. Same gun, different package.

Might I add that they do have WE 1911's with trades...but thank you for pointing that out.

Grrrrr....I hate the internets sometimes....

anyways, as I said, but it got deleted, I heard that KWA is the same as KSC< just without trades, but that's unconfirmed...I think it was on airsoftatlanta.com

Yes i am very picky, i would really love to find out where i can find KJW with trades...(if theres such think which im sure there is)

Yes, they're very hard to find. Even all of the Hong Kong websites are out of stock.

You'd be better off getting an after market slide, or going the route of KSC. You'd be much happier that way too, I can almost guarantee ;)

Yes, they're very hard to find. Even all of the Hong Kong websites are out of stock.

You'd be better off getting an after market slide, or going the route of KSC. You'd be much happier that way too, I can almost guarantee  ;)

I cant order overseas due to my credit card was stolen(not the card itself) and since im in college, my parents arent issuing onather one for me anytime soon, so all i can use is Money orders.

Well, since you can't really use a Credit Card, you'll probably have to buy used.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=94194

TM p226, full metal, trades. In your price range as well without a few of the accessories. Better act fast, it's been up for a while.

umm that says 220 shipped, but ill ask about it. Thanks!

Archived