Silenced Pistol.

FireKnife

Is there any pistols out ther that offer a 14mm negative outer barrel to screw on the TM silencer. I dnt want a SOCOM (but a USP i dont mind) either GBB or NBB, im not to fussed or could anyone reccomend a better silenced pistol.

Ohh and not WA they are to costly for what you get.

Thanks

'FireKnife'

KJW USP reviews in the database. The gun R22 is reviewing used to be mine. I agree with everything said. Some choice quotes:

I would like to put some more up-sides in this review to balance out the down-sides, but I really can't think of any. I suppose the cheap price is an up-side, but considering this gun is practically unusable, it's not really an up-side after all.

I'm writing this in defence of the KJW USP. Unfortunately, I can't really think of much to say in defence of it.

It doesn't even build up your hopes only to crush them. As soon as you see it you just think "Oh? Is that it?"

So, how's it shoot?

In short, it's awful.

Don't buy one unless you know what you're letting yourself in for and you STILL really, really want a USP.

And, given KSC/KWA now make a full size USP, why would you buy this hunk of ######?

:zorro:

Ahh.. the KJW USP. My first airsoft gun. Picked up 2 of them at a surplus store for about $150 total. I thought that if this was what all airsoft guns were like, I would stick with paintball. Luckily, I found this site, and learned the errors of my ways.

Aren't most threaded barrels 14mm negative?

Just go for a good brand so you don't get sh!tty castings.

Fine aluminium threads mean you have to be careful not to cross-thread or over-tighten anyway.

I have the VFC steel (oh its soooo heavy :) ) barrel for my Marui P226.

It has a seperate/removable silencer attachment and the Marui Short Type goes on no problemo...

It was a bit long at the edge of the chamber but I filed it down about half a millimetre and its great now.

WGC have zillions of the feckers and adaptors for Desert Eagles and M9s etc.

Though a threaded M9 barrel is way sexier than the big golliwog adapters...

P.S. Where can you get threaded barrels (on their own) for the KSC USP45???

Archived