Cobra airsoft

0nslaught

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys can give me some input on the retailer site www.cobraairsoft.com. I found a little review in the database but its just 1 person, i want to read from others as well if their service was good or not, fast shipping, etc. If anyone on these boards have shopped from there before could you give me some info about this retailer? pros, cons, any other bits that i should know. thanks in advance

Cobraairsoft is the only place I do business. If you want a deal, email paul and ask for one. (reference me and he might give you one) They have great customer service, and airmail any thing for free that's covered by warranty.

-Sh0ty

(reference Alex M.)

Have used them a number of times. I got a G+P crane stock and bought extra battery too, but found both batteries were not holding their charge. Tested them repeatedly and found they were definately ######. I emailed Paul and sent them bak as requested. He later said that they tested fine and would only refund me $43. (About a third of what I paid, including postage costs).

Despite this I still used them as the service was good, and products well priced. I finally ordered a Version 2 KSC Mac11 and specified VERSION 2 with a Magnesium bolt.

It was handled in the UK by Parcelforce who charged me an extra 30 quid (£I8 customs and the rest as a "handling fee"....!)

I have since been told by 2 different people that it is definately NOT the Version 2..... Not sure if I will use 'em again on actual guns, only accessories ;)

Hope this helps.

Archived