2-ROY Tactical M203 for 600HK$ at G'n'G

chas

www.gunsnguys.com just put up the 2-ROY TActical M203 `nade laucha in their "specials section": just 600HK$ (bout 60 euros) 200HK$ cheaper than before.

That price drop made me a lil suspicious, as gunsnguys usually only puts "not-selling-well" products in their special section.

So has anyone had any experience with it? Flares, problems, worth the money?

Or ~$75USD for anyone in the states who cares.

I can't honestly say I've owned one or been able to find much about it, but I'm (probably definitely) going to order one today. Just to give everyone the heads up.

I'll (probably definitely) be able to say in about 3 days. I'm not ordering from G&G though.

I just got it about an hour ago, and my first impressions were less than expected. It looks and feels a little cheap, but that may be because it's new. It needed to be lubed to work smoothly, but so did the Madbull grenade. I guess it's light(ish), but it still adds quite a bit of weight. I'll give it an 8 out of 10. I'm going to put a review on it in a few weeks.

It was also a major PITA to mount. Took me 45 minutes. I'm not quite sure it was meant to mount to a Marui M16A2, I don't know though, being that it didn't come with a manual. Besides all that, it's still pretty darn fun to shoot. :)

Archived