My new Turret Gun

Killbucket

The UZI was near death, I must have screwed it up putting it back together...

Using a (laughable) Aftermath "Lycaon", with an AirSharp AmmoDrive.

All done, it hates lifeforms. I'll think up an illustrative video...

I'll weigh the latest rev when the paint is dry, and shoot pics.

both of those turret guns looks awesome. Very nice paint job and they look like they were constructed very well. Im working on making my own turret mounted mini gun right now. i will definately have to throw some pics of it up once i finish it.

No, this is a Jin Gong-level, metal gearbox gun, made by Aftermath/Stunt Studios, purveyors of guns you can afford, but won't be seen with.

Ah I see. Now you just need to make this into a TRAP T-2

trapt2xm2.png

which looks like something you would make anyways

Hey, y'know wha'd be sweet, that I bet you could do? Mount something like this

on a RC vehicle, using a stockless M4/203 for devastating power, and accurate fire

on a mobile RC platform. Just use a radio operated surveillance camera of some type

(which I bet you could come up with, haha).

Anyhow, what you have is already SICK.

Good job mate.

I have one of those Radio Shack (where is my xmas card from these guys?) Mattracks RC trucks, it would be a natural platform.

RS_Toy3sm.jpg

VersionIII is under way, a Beta Spetz AK shorty with a standard AK Hicap. This one will have my usual Black motif for now. The Beta is too nice to paint "Killbucket Green".

Nice job killbucket. Off topic, but i shot one of those cheap uzis at the gun show. It had some vibrations that could possibly pass as recoil. I wonder what if you replace that piston with a lead weight=recoil? :P

anyway, how about making four of them, all pointing to different directions? Each one covers a different sector.

turret%20gun008.jpg

turret%20gun009.jpg

turret%20gun010.jpg

Uses a SkyLink Garage door opener, reworked to trigger the AEG. It fires ~10 round bursts when you push the button on the remote. If you push the button on the back of the gun, you get "select-fire", so the gun can be manually operated. I put another Bing-bong on top, working out a circuit to switch it on/off remotely, and still have remote fire capability. I have a small gearbox, I'm going to drive a transit, so I have side-to-side panning. Somewhere around here is a small color video camera, but maybe I'll find a bitty wireless one to use, so I can watch from the TV in the house.

A small PDW shield would look neat on this, but this won't be shot at.

EDIT: How about when it fires, the transit sweeps quickly back and forth in a selectable arc? So it just strafes the area it's guarding.

Youtube Video

Archived