The only thing you'll care about....

MDK_Marshal

Finaly! A retailer that'll post worldwide has shotgun shells that fit the TM shottys (presumably) and the clones thereof! Which is one gun at the moment, AFAIK, but, Who cares?

http://www.rsov.com/product/0/1900/p_lot-o...-magazines.html

4 shotgun shells that hold 30 rounds each. That'll be four quid, please.

MUCH more reasonable than a fiver each for TM ones =D

Get 'em while you can...

I would venture to say these are the same shells that come with the UTG M3 clone (I believe that was recently discovered to be Double Eagle like these shells?). They come in a pack of 3 with 3 colors, red black and green. They work and look the same as the TM shells minus the coloring and markings, and I haven't had feeding problems yet.

My problem with UTG ones is the shipping, no shop ship to Spain, and the few which do, have crazy shipping costs so buying two or three packs is too expensive.

Im still waiting for the replica, so Im not in a hurry :) but I have a question about the shells, Marui or DoubleEagle/UTG... many people stores them in the shotgun stock or a hunter belt (these are quite common in Spain) so, is there any problem with the BBs leaking with harsh movements like crawling in the grass, sprinting, jumping and tht kind of things that outdoors skirmishers love to do?

When i had my SPAS12 folder, i used to have the shells on a sling. Had no problem with the BB's springing out of the shells (there's a funnel shaped recess in the red-shell-end - not the part with the gold striker cap - with a spring retainer where the BB's go in. The only way the BB's would come out of the shell would be if you actually pulled back the spring retainer) I've never accidentally discharged one whilst skirmishing. From the look of these clone shells, they operate in exactly the same manner.

I have a bunch of these and can confirm that they work exactly like the TMs. I've also never had a problem with them accidently discharging. On another note, I didn't see it mentioned but mine only hold 15 rounds as opposed to the 30 rounds which the TMs hold... perhaps there are a new version which is full capacity, but last I checked these are only good for 5 trigger pulls in the TMs... not bad really especially considering the price

Archived