G&P SVD Dragunov with Scope (Limited Edition)

Crimson

Not sure if this is new news but i have seen a new SVD this time by G&P which is gbb, seriously looks sweet i was just about to get the real sword version too :flamed:

Description:

-Full Metal and Real Wood Constructed SVD

Magazine Capacity: 30

Length: 1220mm

Weight: 3400g

Muzzle Velocity: 430fps

System: Gas Blowback and Semi Auto Gas Blowback

sc21.jpg

sc21a.jpg

Yeah, G&P's first attempt at a GBB SVD was an utter piece of garbage when it came to performance. A lot of very experienced airsoft tuners and modders bought them and I have yet to hear of a single person being able to tune it to a level that was even remotely skirmishable. You'd almost be better off with one of those $20 AA powered EBB pistols for skirmishing than you would with a G&P SVD. A $1,000+ piece of junk.

But, there is always a chance that G&P will have tuned up this new SVD release to skirmishable level. I'm not willing to drop the cash to find out, but I'm sure someone will be.

I take it you have never been the G&Ps web site and/or never clicked one the long gun section... i recall seeing that at least a year ago

yeh exactly that :rolleyes:, i use the hot news page but when i saw this i was like when did they make this ?

Mods please close

Archived