http://www.ebairsoft.com/taiwan-bolt-stop-p-2524.html

Taiwan '' JDT '' WA GBB M4 Bolt Stop Set $37.50

taiwansteelbolta.jpg

http://www.ebairsoft.com/taiwan-steel-bolt...zle-p-2525.html

Taiwan '' JDT '' WA GBB Steel Bolt & Nozzle $79.50

WAM4SteelTriggertaiwan.jpg

http://www.ebairsoft.com/taiwan-steel-trigger-p-2526.html

Taiwan '' JDT '' WA GBB Steel Trigger Set $29.00

Have ordered one of each except for the barrels to have a look at. going by the site descriptions the hop chamber is same one they were already selling, just been combined with the red hop rubber.

The firing block is first one available that doesnt need you to buy a complete cheapy rifle to gut it from or a spendy big kit of bits any time you want a fresh one (aside from some ridiculously priced japanese one)

trigger works out around 20 bucks by time you take the steel sear it comes with into account If it works OK then thats whats been the missing link in a full set of cheap steel fire control parts :)

That BCG looks like the new INO BCG... and quite cheap too... hummm...

The only way to know if this is an INo copy is to see the right side...which just happens not to be shown...My guess is it is just a regular BCG with the same nozzle color found on the INO. (that's really the big thing that makes them similar.)

The only way to know if this is an INo copy is to see the right side...which just happens not to be shown...My guess is it is just a regular BCG with the same nozzle color found on the INO. (that's really the big thing that makes them similar.)

Yeah.

You have to see if part #7, the clip that locks in the loding nozzle to the carrier, is oval-ish shaped.

Plus, I see no flute valve. Should be a negative presure system. :D

Whether it's adjustable or not, we'll see. I doubt it though, but you can always dream. :P

What ###### me off the most is that this BCG came out 5 days after I bought my $260 RA-Tech BCG!!!!

Either way I want one!!!

-Luis

look at right hand side of the front of the carrier and you'll see that whatever it is its not an ordinary carrier..

diff.jpg

that area is usually cut much thinner to provide room for the conventional side lock plate, not machined to fit snuggly round the nozzle assembly, also looks like its got the grub screw going into front of the carrier as per the ino

look at right hand side of the front face of the carrier and you'll see that whatever it is its not an ordinary carrier..

diff.jpg

that area is usually cut with a much thinner wall to provide room for the conventional side lock plate, not machined to fit snuggly round the nozzle assembly, also looks like its got the grub screw going into front of the carrier as per the Ino

all sorts of potential explanations for this if it is same carrier

could be a direct knock off,

could be the OEM who Ino contracted to produce Ino ones reserved right to produce more beyond its commitment to Ino in exchange for a swallowing setup costs,

could be failed QC being dumped onto market by Ino (or unofficially finding their way onto market by others when they should have been scrapped)

could even be Ino running off far more than they need to get unt costs down or meet a minimum order threshold and then dumping them onto the market under another 'no claim no blame' name That would partly explain their move over to a WA length carrier for the 09 model - not much point producing bundles of spares if they wont fit anyone elses receiver and cant be sold in any sort of numbers (though doesnt explain retention of same distinctive colour scheme any company setting out to adopt that strategy would at least change the colours to dark grey n silver to make the link less apparent if they werent wanting a direct association with themselves)

course it could even be ebbanned has just grabbed some stock Ino carrier photos and attributed them to the carrier its selling (given they played fast n loose with 'prototype' photos of the AGM MG42)

look at right hand side of the front of the carrier and you'll see that whatever it is its not an ordinary carrier..

diff.jpg

that area is usually cut much thinner to provide room for the conventional side lock plate, not machined to fit snuggly round the nozzle assembly, also looks like its got the grub screw going into front of the carrier as per the ino

Yup.

Good observation Snorkel.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. Inokatsu Clone!(hopefully)

I can verify that the firing block w/ bolt stop looks just like my Inokatsu version. Exactly the same!

-Luis

rag_custome_work003-d4.jpg

the clincher?

the RAT AGM custom 335 dollars and 'supplied with an Inokatsu original steel bolt carrier' looks like same part to me

would tie in with ebbanneds 79.50 'incl shipping and retailer mark up' pricing for the bolt carrier assembly on its own,

though I find it slightly disturbing the inokatsu carrier is being quoted as "extra gift : Inokatsu original steel complete bolt" Pessimist in me says such generosity by way of a 'gift' can sometimes be code for 'this is is naff you're getting it as a gift so dont blame us..' :D

though RAT may be pulling them from their customs inos in favour of their NPAS carrier? (ending up with a bundle of them they can afford to bundle up with AGMs) dunno if their custom ino is supplied with both its orginal Ino bcg and the RAT npas one?

probably cos its pointless additional machining steps to make the pockets in top of the carrier (or the seperate fake extractor piece on the side of the bolt) given:

a they are both purely cosmetic

b you're potentially reducing strength of the part while only gain you'ld get from machining the pockets is around a gram or so of weight max saved out of 230 grammes or so total BCG weight

picked up another one from PX-airsoft who now have it listed at 75 plus 8.80 shipping. Will see if they're a bit faster at getting it into the post. Dont see me needing three of them but I figure I can always flog any spare ones Ive left over once they hit the UK

their site has the final photo confirmation of it being Ino style carrier (clear shot of right hand side with oval strike plate, and clearer front on view showing the grub screw holding it in place)

b_1252640914156004847.jpg

b_1252640914171004848.jpg

the grub screw retaining the side lock plate is a nice touch - should help avoid the plate slop/wear that slightly loose RAT ones have a tendency to get (no biggie on the RAT, as its a cheap part to keep a spare of, but is nice to see an alternative/securer way of holding it)

Do you think it's possible to add a tatech NPAS inside?

honestly couldnt tell you, under their 60 dollar NPAS bolts they do list an Ino one but wether thats going to be able to fit the revised 2009 BCG or need a new one done for it is going to remain to be seen.

To be honest RAT listing method itself could do with a bit of clarifying - I know some of their stuff is prime or Ino 2008 specific, but half the time Im not sure if a lot of the parts with seperate order codes are actually any different at all, or just have different codes so they can run some sort of stats on which make of WA clone the parts are being bought for..

hell if it came right down to it their site could do with a wee bit more explanation in general - it would be helpful for those trying to get a general grasp of what fits what and why X was modified in a particular way versus an almost identical part Y they also make and sell..

Got one sent from PX day or two after I ordered it (still in transit but has left HK on 15th) The EBB ones I ordered on the 9th and 10th still haven't shipped - got same sort of email as you did

"your other parts are on their way but those will follow later" uhuh 10 days on from the 9th is already later in my book :)

Archived