need a bit of help

jez

Hey guys i have bought a CYMA AK and was wondering because it takes a large type battery can i use a mini 8.4 1400 mah battery in it

because the big batterys it comes with is around that but was wondering

does size matter?

Hey guys i have bought a CYMA AK and was wondering because it takes a large type battery can i use a mini 8.4 1400 mah battery in it

because the big batterys it comes with is around that but was wondering

does size matter?

You could use a mini battery, but the stock is wired to take a large battery, so you'd have to replace the stock wiring. You could also change the connector either on the wiring or the battery to suit.

To be honest, the best thing to do is just get large batteries.

hmmm this is werid this gun is about an hour old and i dont seem to have full auto anymore, i flick it down to the lowest setting (AB?) and the trigger feels like its on safe?

EDIT: have now lost single shot it just clicks, please help

i will dish out +1's !!

hmmm this is werid this gun is about an hour old and i dont seem to have full auto anymore, i flick it down to the lowest setting (AB?) and the trigger feels like its on safe?

EDIT: have now lost single shot it just clicks, please help

i will dish out +1's !!

Sounds like the selector plate has slipped, remove the gearbox from the body and you should be able to reset it.

Also while you're there give the trigger contacts in the gearbox some grease. A CYMA AK passed my workbench the other day where it'd get jammed firing on full auto because of this, made for a few laughs but the novelity wore off quickly ;)

Sound's like it's definately a selector plate problem. Send it back if it's under warrenty. If you open it up and have a go - although it's not a particularly difficult problem to rectify - the shop may get funny about fixing it after you've had a go.

Sounds like the selector plate has slipped, remove the gearbox from the body and you should be able to reset it.

Also while you're there give the trigger contacts in the gearbox some grease.  A CYMA AK passed my workbench the other day where it'd get jammed firing on full auto because of this, made for a few laughs but the novelity wore off quickly ;)

No mate, that's just how I fire.

Getting back to the problem, first thing to try is a fresh battery as what happened to you also happened to me when the battery dies.

No mate, that's just how I fire.[...]

Captain One-Burst-One-Mag there :P:D

Where it just clicks from single shot is the motor attempting to turn or does it feel like the trigger is slipping? If the trigger is slipping this is a common thing with gearboxes and flicking it to full auto will cure it (hopefully that's working right now?). If it's the motor clicking then it's definately the battery that's gone flat.

well i hope you all like your +1's

as for the AK, i fully striped it down saw nothing wrong put it back together and it works !

so doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, freaky

and from top to bottom its , Safe-semi-fully

well i hope you all like your +1's

as for the AK, i fully striped it down saw nothing wrong put it back together and it works !

so doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, freaky

and from top to bottom its , Safe-semi-fully

You sure about that, I had a Cyma AK47S pass through my hands recently and it was the standard AK firing mode configuration: Safe, Full, Single

man why do i overlook things

its not CYMA allough its such a nice feel nice gun, fires like a dream

its made by double eagle

was bought from www.airshooter.co.uk on the site it says CYMA alough he did tell me its not, god knows why i forgot that

Archived