發現G36C 密氣問題

6MM

發現G36C 密氣問題 (有冇朋友幫我翻譯,非常感謝)

本人發現,G36C在每次開槍的時候,HOP-UP組件和整條INNER 槍管,都有向前移動,介乎於3MM-4MM,幅度非常之大,通常漏氣便在這裏出現,其實 AUG 及 原裝的M4可分開HOP-UP組件都有這個情況出現,祇是在這三支槍來說,G36C 是最嚴重的,改善方法,可以去找一條比較強的槍管外SPRING,情況便可以控制了,本人不建議,把槍管永久固定,因為在分解時候比較麻煩,也可能有機會影響上彈。純屬小小發現,多多指教。 :)

發現G36C 密氣問題 (有冇朋友幫我翻譯,非常感謝)

本人發現,G36C在每次開槍的時候,HOP-UP組件和整條INNER 槍管,都有向前移動,介乎於3MM-4MM,幅度非常之大,通常漏氣便在這裏出現,其實 AUG 及 原裝的M4可分開HOP-UP組件都有這個情況出現,祇是在這三支槍來說,G36C 是最嚴重的,改善方法,可以去找一條比較強的槍管外SPRING,情況便可以控制了,本人不建議,把槍管永久固定,因為在分解時候比較麻煩,也可能有機會影響上彈。純屬小小發現,多多指教。 :)

Translation (from http://world.altavista.com/):

Discovered the G36C dense gas question (has 冇 friend to help me to translate, extremely thank) myself to discover, G36C each time is opening fire, the HOP-UP module and the entire strip INNER barrel, all has the forward motion, lies between to 3MM-4MM, the scope extremely in a big way, usually leaks air then in this □appearance, actually AUG and original installation M4 may separate the HOP-UP module all to have this situation appearance, 祇 is said in these three guns, G36C is most serious, the improvement method, was allowed to go looks for outside a quite strong barrel SPRING, the situation then may control, myself did not suggest, permanent was fixed the barrel, Because at decomposition time quite is troublesome, also possibly has the opportunity to affect on shoots. Purely is the small small discovery, many advises

TaQ you cant read chinese either (any of your 'rents around to translate?)

Wise man (google) say:

°lc□Fg36c is dense □□□□□ } (has □ superior square bamboo basket □□ buttocks tows □×g, extremely feels □x) personally °l□F, G36C in each time é_□□ □r the period of five days, HOP-UP□M and the entire □lcInner □□ tube, all has to front moves □ the prunus pseudocerasus □ lies between to 3MM-4MM, the scope is extremely big, usually leaks □ 獗 阍 谶 @□Y leaves □F, it □□ AUG and original □b M4 may divide é_hop-UP□M all has □@□□ the sentiment □r leaves □F, □o is in □@ three □□□ 碚 f, G36C is □ the happy Di mold □ improvement method, may look for one □l compares □^□□ □□ outside the tube SPRING, The sentiment □r then was allowed to control, personally did not construct ×h, permanent was fixed □□ the tube, because □ the firewood 诜 paper □□r period of five days compared □^ the hemp □□, also possibly had □C□□ the shade í□ above □□. □□□ 傩 ⌒ " l□F, many advises.

wise man has been at the Tsingtao, methinks...

Im actually supposed to be competent in chinese as I study over here in HK. But embarissingly, I actually go to an international school and my english level surpasses that of my chinese.

I used a dictionary and my own lanugage skills, but am unable to translate/interpret what hes trying to say.

Maybe someone like KWP would help?

Im really unfamiliar with Airsoft terms in Chinese... lol

Cheers Mate.

I can probably help with the title though:

發現- discover

密氣- direct translates as 'compressed air' but dont know what part he is referring to in airsoft.

問題- problem

I think hes saying his barrel and hop unit shoot forward when he fires.

That is correct, more specifically ,the inner barrel and the hop unit. Your chinese is darn good.

I asked my dad and all is now understood.

It is not a problem with his gun, he is actually giving us tips on his findings.

His findings are as follows: In the G36c (possibily Marui), there is a problem with air leakage when the gun is being fired (I hope someone will translate this <im doing it now ;) >. Everytime you fire the gun, the inner barrel and the hop-up unit will move 3mm-4mm. This large gap will usually cause air leakage (which will probably lead to inconsistent shots and decreased muzzle velocity). As a matter of fact, he states that this problem also persists in the Aug and the M4 (all Marui) because of the two piece hop-up unit (can someone clarify this). Out of these three guns, the G36c's problem is the most serious.

He says that to correct/solve this problem, go find a stronger inner barrel and spring which will put the situation under control. But beware, do not permanately attatch the inner barrel orelse it will lead to problems when dissassembling the gun.

This is my little discovery, hope this helps you guys.

So this explains it all. Will someone please tell me whether this is actually true or not? Or is his 'little finding' incorrect?

Cheers Guys

this is going to get fun...!!!!

:):)

hang on people. let me get back to the post and I'll try to edit this one with some condensed guidelines/translations

Cruxed beat me to it... :(

that's pretty much it... Not that I have a degree in Chinese Lit'

"6mm" is a funny guy. He always posts in English on Chinese Airsoft Forums and claims to be a Chinese illiterate. That's okey so far, because English is the 2nd official language in HK. But what the heck made him post here in Chinese? .... funny guy :wacko:

可以去找一條比較強的槍管外SPRING
go find a stronger inner barrel and spring which will put the situation under control.

This should actually translate to:

go find a stronger "barrel outer-spring".

it's only the spring and not the barrel...he's calling the spring a "barrel outer-spring"

and i am chinese...so whtever I say abt chinese is correct.... :P ......

This should actually translate to:

go find a stronger "barrel outer-spring".

it's only the spring and not the barrel...he's calling the spring a "barrel outer-spring"

and i am chinese...so whtever I say abt chinese is correct.... :P ......

Ah yes, that's what had me confused... :D

Wow! This guy has a great sense of humour!

lol

and welcome to t3H forums 6mm by the way.

Do you play airsoft/wargame in Hong Kong a lot? We got a few guys here who're from HK. I am but I'm in England right now and won't be back for decades...

erm... Join in the spam if you want, but don't expect much company if you post in Chinee fonts though...

:umnik:

Archived