New Evike Website

osovega

Hey all. We've finally got our new website up, so things will be much easier to find now. We've reorganized everything, and done away with a lot of the clutter. You can now also use PayPal for your online orders, so hopefully that will make things easier on some of you guys. We still have our free shipping as usual, but you'll have to use the "freeship" promotional code at checkout since it no longer automatically calculates. Take a look and tell us what you think.

www.evike.com

Granted some items are more organized, but I dont see how the see looks that much better cosmetically. Too many things just dont align correctly. The middle section just seems too tight, mostly due to the fixed width of the site. Would have looked better if it spanned the whole screen. Too many different font sizes..its annoying to read. The logo in the banner got killed when you resized it, thats a shame. Prices on the home page would be nice as well, instead of having to click to find its overpriced. The site just looks like it was made with frontpage, and someone added a shopping cart system.

Why not have a professional re-do the site and make it look more pleasing such as others like airsoftgi have!? I bet it would make a huge difference in appealing to more people, and bringing in new customers. You have like 15 seconds to capture a persons interest with your site, this one just wouldnt do it for me personally.

Sorry I could continue to find faults with the site, but that would just be harsh and thats not what Im trying to do.

Lastly, dont you think its time to change the graphic wishing everyone a merry christmas!?

Archived