Okay, lets see.

Store: Airsoftgi.com

Price: $118

Products bought with it: JG M16A4, 3 90 Round magazines, 3 Magpuls (tan), OE Tech Crossdraw Vest

Fps: 330-350fps

Arrival

Well a very painful arrival as I cut myself everyday it took, which was 5. HaHa, Just kidding. I didn't cut myself. But it was a painful 5 days just for the heck of it. Well as I waited and waited in school, I was about to ###### my pants as my brother couldn't find his Girl friend to say bye. Well as I got home I didn't see no package. So I go in, usually My mommy puts the gun under the table, and no she doesn't hide it. But it wasn't there. So I look in my front entrance, Nothing! So I go on the comp, and Look my tracking number up, and it said DELIVERED, oh so I thought my homes was trying to play tricks on me. So I go out to my mom and I am "Where's my gun?" She was like " It's in the front entrance!" . And for all you that think I made a mistake when I said I looked in my front entrance and saw nothing, I didn't mess. The package was Camoflauge with the other package there that was holding egg cartons. Silly egg cartons :a-laugh:

Package

Well the outer box is ok, but kinda bland. Its set up okay inside, the same exact way in a Echo1 and sorry I didn't get pics of inside of the box.

Data of the gun: CardboardInfo.jpg

Front main part of Box: Cardboardfront.jpg

And guys I got a "Advanced" Model, WoOt wOoT: Advancedmodel.jpg

Apperance

Well I slit the tape on the UPS Package, took out the products. What I saw was 3 mags inside the bag that the Vest was in. And the Gun in her package. Also I found 2 license plate covers that said "support Our troops" and on the bottom "AirsoftGi", and 1 airsoftGi hat, pretty nice that they gave me free stuff.

Well the gun itself is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Lets begin from the stock. The stock is a beautiful Black color, as if the color of electrical tape but a little lighter, whatever color, its beautiful. The Pistol Grip is the same color as the stock and has a wonderful feel and grip. The Hand Guard is the same color as the stock and grip but . The tbarrel is just like any other barrel, mine had no rust, WOOT WOOT! Oh yeah and when you pull back the charging handle the dust cover pops open and makes a Wonderful noise :a-yesnod:

Hand Guard: HnadGaurd.jpg

Hand Grip: Pistolgrip.jpg

Stock: Stock.jpg

Stock

Its a nice color, very sturdy and nice finish. The battery fits in good and doesn't shake around. At first it was hard to due. But you put the fuesbox under a little slit then pull the connecter out of the end. Stock the end of the battery and and push it to the back and connect the wires and Wah-la.

Magazine

Well it works fine. They give you this winding thing with it, so you can wind it a lot faster. I don't really know about misfeeding because I never really use the mag to conserve ammo. It is metal and is pretty nice and carry it around just for "extra" Support if needed.

Carrying Handle

Well the thing comes off when you unscrew two screw that you can clearly see. I Perfer to leave it on even when using a scope or sight because the front sight will get in the way so get a carrying handle mount

LeftUpperSide.jpg

Sights

They work great, the front sight is Made of Metal and the back sight is Metal

Sights.jpg

TradeMarks

Well I got trade marks, nothing big of course, just says "Commando" and then some symbols. But would it have hurt them to put on some white paint to make it look nice?

TradeMark.jpg

You probally can't see anything but you guys like pics.

Performance

Well so far shes shooting powerful and accurate. I just need to break in the hop-up a little. Then I will get the real test and data and post in on here. Right now its probally shooting 100-120feet thats good but I wonder if it will shoot farther after the Hop-up breaks in.

Barrel Wobble

Well I got barrel wobble on the 5th day I have owned the gun. So I was mad and tightened some screws here and there that didn't do S :waggle: . So I showed my dad and him not knowing really anything about guns, tightens the Freaking Delta ring and fixes the problem

Durability

Well she Is definetly nice on the outside. I just don't know how long her insides will last stock, If any one knows a rough estimate then please lem'me know.

Upgrade

I don't plan on upgrading here internally at out but externally I will. Well not change bodies but just add on accesories

Accesories

So far I got 3 mag pulls for my mag and a silencer. I plan on getting a carrying handle rail and putting my BSA red dot sight on it.

Silencer: Silencerandfrontsight.jpg

• 2 months later...
Arrival

Well a very painful arrival as I cut myself everyday it took, which was 5. HaHa, Just kidding. I didn't cut myself. But it was a painful 5 days just for the heck of it. Well as I waited and waited in school, I was about to ###### my pants as my brother couldn't find his Girl friend to say bye. Well as I got home I didn't see no package. So I go in, usually My mommy puts the gun under the table, and no she doesn't hide it. But it wasn't there. So I look in my front entrance, Nothing! So I go on the comp, and Look my tracking number up, and it said DELIVERED, oh so I thought my homes was trying to play tricks on me. So I go out to my mom and I am "Dude, where's my gun?" She was like "It's in the front entrance lol!" . And for all you that think I made a mistake when I said I looked in my front entrance and saw nothing, I didn't mess. The package was Camoflauge with the other package there that was holding egg cartons. Silly egg cartons :a-laugh:

Fixed! And nice review, very funny.

About it being the "Advanced Model". Errmm, as far as I know all the boxes say that. As in there isn't a "Regular Model" or similar...

Of course you might have been using sarcasm and I just missed it.  :)

Sarcasm was intended

It is incorrectly marked as M16A4, since it is an M16A3 (the A4 has a 3-round burst instead of full auto.

It has the rail, but the detachable grip is mounted on the pics. the RAS is an add-on from Knights.

true Dat

You should point out the 'Trades' as in what the real steel has btw (ie none lol) or you are going to confuse people.

I don't get it, you just confused me. And I think I get what he means. No these are not Real Steel Trades on the gun, jsut some fake ones