Sourcing a Tanaka Pistol Part

The Chef

Hola.

Now then....

I am having a spot of trouble sourcing Part No 46 (the Chamber Stop) for a Tanaka M629 Classic pistol.

I have tried a number of suppliers but to no avail. I have also contacted Snowman and FarEast on this subject, but again a blank has been drawn.

I am now requesting the assistance of the masses just in case one of you guys has a cunning store of these parts.

Places I have tried to save you mentioning them.

UK = 6Mil, A2, Airsoft Scotland, Firesupport, Z1 and Airsoft Warehouse.

Overseas = WGC and DEN (who list it, but its Sold Out and they wont be getting any more).

I have Tanaka's website, but my Japanese is non existant, so no joy on that front.

If anyone knows of a place that has some, then I am all ears, and in your debt.

Cheers all,

Rob.

He's a guy called Leonard, who lives in Japan and has access to ordering spare parts that is only normally possible for people in Japan to do.

Posted on airsoft-news

A lot of Japanese companies don't sell replacement parts outside of Japan and spares are not always in supply at players local shops.

If anyone is after replacement parts for their JAPANESE made guns, I can get them for you. First step email me leonardinjapan@hotmail.com MSN or PM me with model and part numbers you need, you can use this site to check out some of the more common models manuals

http://airsoft.net.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=1539 (registration required)

Once I figure out a price with shipping, payment is made via Paypal and then parts are ordered and once received shipped to you. Ive been doing this for a few months sending parts to Canada, America and Europe.

Yep, got some P226 parts off him that were out of stock at UNCo. Delivery took about 2 weeks but understandable as he has to order them off his supplier/manafacturers IIRC. Total price including shipping was cheaper than just the parts on UNCo excl., shipping.

Overall, a great service that saves a gun from being redundant because one little part is broken.

Archived