WTS Ultra-rare M9A1 Marui Zeke frame

Italy92FS

m9a1gsdwr7.th.jpgm9a1gsd2qg0.th.jpg

Want to Sell an ultra-rare M9A1 Marui Zeke frame,it features rail for light and lasers and original markings.

Including in the price mag catch,lanyard ring,hammer spring,trigger group pins (a screw and a pin).

Also included Original Beretta plastics grips and Rubber anatomic grips with 4x screws.

Ask for 170USD plus shipping (Paypal taxes not included +5%)

• 4 months later...

the ZEKE M9 railframe was produced in smaller qtys than the standard frame. .nevertheless, these can easily be bought from most HK shops readily. . so it's not "ultra-rare" as you say.. .maybe in Italy.

besides these days. . people have no idea what good quality airsoft products are (like ZEKE). . with all the cheap KJW/HFC full metal M9s out there, it's hard for noobs to pay more than $100 for a complete FM gbb. . let alone that much for just a kit.

good luck on the sales. . I'd take it off your hand if you're willing to trade.

the ZEKE M9 railframe was produced in smaller qtys than the standard frame. .nevertheless, these can easily be bought from most HK shops readily. . so it's not "ultra-rare" as you say.. .maybe in Italy.

besides these days. . people have no idea what good quality airsoft products are (like ZEKE). . with all the cheap KJW/HFC full metal M9s out there, it's hard for noobs to pay more than $100 for a complete FM gbb. . let alone that much for just a kit.

good luck on the sales. . I'd take it off your hand if you're willing to trade.

The HK shops sells the white painted version,because it's illegal to sell it in the black colour.

The mine in born black.

Like the real one.

Tell me what do you trade...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please check before posting this.

Mine is a M9A1 (92G-SD frame) NOT VERTEC OR REGULAR 92f!

It cannot be found anywhere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The HK shops sells the white painted version,because it's illegal to sell it in the black colour.

No, its not... that would be japan, but i can confirm that this frame is very rare indeed & you really won't see another one.

I'll offer £60 for the frame minus the two sets of grips.

AP

No, its not... that would be japan, but i can confirm that this frame is very rare indeed & you really won't see another one.

I'll offer £60 for the frame minus the two sets of grips.

AP

I can do 110€ shipped (88£) for the frame only without grips shipped to UK and paypaled or if you want 100€ (80£) with bank transfer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived