a Bren Gun

kommissarboris

bren20gun20lmg201ex2.jpg

Shot at 1969-12-31

in the possible, horror filled future, at some time i wanna do a WW2 outfitting, but i don't wanna do german, cuz every one is at that, and its too easy to do american, i wanna represent ye olde britain!

but if i do, a want a bren, but how? i know a guy who has a deactivited one, 150 squids, so guess that could be a start, and get the internals of an AEG and slap them in there...

talkin with m8s most think the battery would go into the mag, but them where the BB's go... maybe a P90 type of set up inside... u dunno...

any ideas chaps, or has some one tried, or does a company make this gun?

i dunno if some one has already posted an idea for this, i don't have the time or the patiences to look.

i have the fear.

version 6 gearbox (p90)is probably best, there is space for it. but keep the battery in the stock, and the BBs in the magazine. you should get 500+ BBs in there!

Dont have the mag as just a hopper, but rather get a highcap mech to feed from the bottom of the mag- downwards. if you understand me. because that will make the feed more reliable.

Archived