KSC G26C, or KSC G23F?

General Mazaki

I am planning on buying one of the the above Glocks along with metal slides from DENTrinity, but which has better performance? I like how they both look, and their mag caps are pretty much the same. Opinions anyone? If it comes to it, I might buy both. Have to dicuss it with my team though because I am in need of a new sniper rifle.

G23F :)

Accepts all glock mags..

Although I'd suggest getting the G19 because auto is more difficult to fix..

Hmmm... I dunno. Since I'm gonna be a sniper, full auto would be a better choice for me. Since I'm going to be using a very powerful gun 550FPS, I want a gun that can still go in full auto in case of a crappy situation. Calling out safety kills are quite boring after all. :P

personally id choose the 23f since ive owned both..my 26c broke but its cuz i never took care of it..but my 23f is workin wonders now..

the Glock23f can hold the 25rd mag unlike the 20rd for the 26c ... and it has a rail on it for a laser or flashlight

..also the 23f fits better in your hand since it dont have the pinky cut off..wich makes the 23f better for the 50rd clip..

the performance is pretty much equal on both..same mech im pretty sure.

jus the barrel length..wich aint much of a difference

id say the 23f..

-SZ

full auto metal slided glocks ? , hmm , not very accurate on auto, you will have to hit them with the first round cos the rest of the mag will be emptied all over the place within 1.5 seconds

The 26c is nice and small as a backup should be , but a 15 round mag is kind of pointless on an auto pistol , so you might as well get the 20 round G19 mags , which means you should get the g23f cos then you dont need an adapter, but even then the barrel is only 1/2 inch longer so you dont gain any accuracy really.

You wont be able to hit anything at more than about 15 feet on auto.

If you want to be able to engage further than that , get an AEP or stick to semi.

And as someone has already said , unless you look after it very very nicley auto glocks dont live very long ....

Jim

The 26c comes with a 20 round G19 mag, Gisburn. ;)

:zorro:

Yeah, I'm planning on buying the smaller 15 round mags. I like the G26 better because it is more compact and lighter; perfect for a sniper. I plan to use it mostly on semi, but if the situation comes to it, I'll switch it to full auto and let all hell loose. Calling out safety kills is for wimps. :P

By the way, I'm getting a silencer as well. Do these pistols use the same kind of barrels as AEGs? Getting a slightly longer barrel might benefit.

No...it's not. You're looking at that chart wrong. The 18 looks like its under the subcompact row but it's really under the entire chart because it's special being the only RS full auto factory made Glock. The Glock 18 is the standard full size, same as the 17...since they are the same size.....

No...it's not. You're looking at that chart wrong. The 18 looks like its under the subcompact row but it's really under the entire chart because it's special being the only RS full auto factory made Glock. The Glock 18 is the standard full size, same as the 17...since they are the same size.....

Ok well I just thought it was seeing its smaller, nevermind anyway atleast you got a chart now

The 26c comes with a 20 round G19 mag, Gisburn.

Mine didnt. LOL

I dont like the "spacers" or "Adapters" and i wanted a sub compact pistol.

I bought/rebuilt a G26 to get away from the select fire version so the G26C is pretty much a loan gun now, everyone loves the ROF on it and the noise ! but they usually miss everything 'cos they insist on using auto :D

I would advise against full auto GBBs for practical use / long life

BUT they sure are fun for plinking!

and I'm always after 15 round mags if anyone is desperate to get rid of them....

Jim

True.. THe only time full auto is useful is when they are too close to shoot anyways.. x.x

Unless you have made some sort of uber drum mag for your glock..

Hmmm... I'll have to see if there are metal slides for the normal G26. I'm kind of a trades freak though...

To Gisburn: What difference would a metal slide make in accuracy? If anything, it would be more accurate because it is heavier.

True.. THe only time full auto is useful is when they are too close to shoot anyways.. x.x

Unless you have made some sort of uber drum mag for your glock..

Now that would be pretty damn impressive to see, drum gas mag for a glock 18c lol, imagine pumping half a can of green into that? XD

Hmmm... I'll have to see if there are metal slides for the normal G26. I'm kind of a trades freak though...

To Gisburn: What difference would a metal slide make in accuracy? If anything, it would be more accurate because it is heavier.

It wont make it all that much more accurate if at all, the best way to increase accuracy besides increasing the power would be to purchase a tightend (6.03mm etc) inner barrel.

"To Gisburn: What difference would a metal slide make in accuracy? If anything, it would be more accurate because it is heavier.

"

Metal slide means the gun jumps around like an overgreased jack hammer with no off switch. ( Unless you run it on 134 , in which case it will barely move ...)

If you really want usefull auto fire buy an aep , but they are REALLY boring to shoot !

Jim

"To Gisburn: What difference would a metal slide make in accuracy? If anything, it would be more accurate because it is heavier.

"

Metal slide means the gun jumps around like an overgreased jack hammer with no off switch. ( Unless you run it on 134 , in which case it will barely move ...)

If you really want usefull auto fire buy an aep , but they are REALLY boring to shoot !

Jim

Hmmmm.....

Maybe I'll instead go back to my P226 and start the process of Jack Bauering it. Problem is, that damn prime kit is really expensive.

Archived