Infinity Expert Rear Sight

Catman

Ok at my witts end, I'm trying to find a rear sight that'll fit on the back of an Infinity Expert slide. I thought the spare one from my Kimber would fit but it's way off.

I can't seem to find anything concrete that'll fit; I been through the majority of HK dealer sites with no luck. I don't mind buying a real steel sight but I want to be super sure it'll fit.

Not exactly sure what type of style I'm after - would like to see what's available.

It's gotta fit on this:

wa-expert-sight.jpg

Cheers :)

You can use either the Wilson Combat styled Pyramid sights, the NOVAK style sights from the FBI Trial, the Adjustable sights from an SCW2 Expert, or the fixed sights from an SCW3 Expert. As for aftermarket sights, I know for sure that you can can use the Prime Steel Adjustable sights. If you're feeling IPSC-ish, you can mount the SD mini RDS mount onto the dovetail, and mount a DOCTOR styled sight onto it. Should you want to go for the Wilson Combat Pyramid sights, I knew Mobius has a set, and so does "birchm"(though he's in the U.S.).

Hope that helped.

You might want to measure the dovetail first with a micrometer. Wilson FBI pistols, P14s, and MEU late models use the same size dovetail. Wilson Professionals and CQBs use a larger dovetail. When I last saw an expert slide, it looked like it was using the large CQB type dovetail. If that is the case, check with the HK shops before you order to make sure the base measurement is correct for your application.

Be careful, the dovetail on SCW3 P14s is larger than on SCW2 P14s. The same one can be found on GSR and colt gunsite.

WA seems to put large dovetail novaks on all their guns. <_<

Catman, I have a novak that will fit your slide.

And I need a smaller dovetail novak. Otherwise, I'm gonna go the RS route...

Archived