how to como sniper rifle?

keevin

Course it can be done.

I'm in the process of doing that very thing myself.

Get yourself a roll of coarse hessian (or jute) scrim netting. Plasterers use it to support wet plaster on walls so you can usually buy rolls of it from a builders merchant. I found rolls of it HERE.

Once you've got the scrim, go and buy a roll of hessian twine from a garden centre and some Dylon dye off ebay.

Once you've got the hessian twine and the dye, follow the second set of instructions HERE, tie the twine to the netting and, if you make a decent job of it, you should end up with something like this:-

27-171-336-400598.jpg

IT is very effective if done correctly but I find it a tad to restrictive. The juste thread gets into my bolt/loading chamber and sometimes i have to flick it out.

I bought a foot or two of elastic, made my own rig so that it would fit around the gun and tied on vegetation from thesurrounding area that I play in

Well, just arrived back from my holiday to find this thread. I'll say that camo tape is an excellent start and cheap. Then use elastic bands.

S6001176.jpg

In future, please keep these kind of questions to the relevant threads, stickied at the top of the HAVEN. CLICK HERE to see the relevant thread.

The answers are all here, so this thread is now locked. :waggle:

Archived