a decent sniper rifle....

somethingmustdie

im used to using aeg rifles and blowback side arms, ive been using colt series assault rifles and carbines for a long time. im interested in picking up a sniper rifle just for some urban sniping options. i will probably end up with a tm m14 when they come out if they seem to be a good product, but id like to have some sort of bolt action for the time being. i like the classic army m24 military version, and i was wondering if i could just slap another spring in it to upgrade the fps....

if anybodys ever used one of these could you throw in your two cents on the quality and if theyd be easy to upgrade with just a spring or whatever. thanks a bunch.

yea same here m8, ic ant wait to get the m14

the m24 is a good sniper rifle but the problemabout it is that the fps is quite (stock) and it has a fixed hop up which means that you only allowed to use one type of bbs

i have a vsr10 gspec, it has a adjustable hop up (which is brillaitn, never changes during skirmishes) and it fires at 324 fps (stock).

It is a good sniper rifle, easy to cock and it is cheap

i advise u to get that m8

Hello Airsofters,

It's always good to see some "bloody" :D snipers in a game, but I always end up asking myself: "Is that really fun to play with single shot at an awesome slow cycle rate due to a manual bolt loading mechanism?"

According to my experience, players admit being shot only when it really hurts or when you cover them with a spray of at least 1/4 of your hicap.

Anyway, Airsoft is much about appearance, thus it is ok see all kinds of gears and stuff on the field. One just have to enjoy him-/herself.

Of course, the aforesaid doesn't apply to full auto AEG sniper rifles.

Well, then dont listen to my advice -_- but with green gas the gun i told you about fires at about a bit under ***FPS. Trust me, there is no doubt when you hit someone with that little bugger.

EDIT by R22: And it would be massively over UK limits. This gun would be totally unusable on UK skirmish sites. Please read the forum rules on FPS discussion.

Well, then dont listen to my advice -_- but with green gas the gun i told you about fires at about a bit under 600FPS. Trust me, there is no doubt when you hit someone with that little bugger.

read my ^, sorry i left my computer in the midst of editing a message for an hour or so....tanaka's stuff is nice...but i dont want to have to upgrade a bunch of stuff. do they (m24 specifically) operate nicely with hfc22 green gas stock?

thanks.

Archived