FNC

muffe66

hi guys.

my fnc is not working like it should i was firing single shoot fast then it stopped... i am wondering if the fnc have a fuse somwhere and it may be the fuse that broke?

however the rifle is not clicking or things like that its only dead.

help my out pls

hi guys.

my fnc is not working like it should i was firing single shoot fast then it stopped... i am wondering if the fnc have a fuse somwhere and it may be the fuse that broke?

however the rifle is not clicking or things like that its only dead.

help my out  pls

try putting it on full auto then shooting, that happens to my g36c occasionally

If it's not the fuse then it's the trigger contacts, which means opening the gearbox and either replacing them (to have them eventually go again) or solder on some thicker copper to rebuild them.

Trace the red wire from the battery to the gearbox, if there's a fuse it should be in a white or black plastic cylinder on the wire.

Firing single shots really fast is bad for your electrics.

when you make lots of quick contacts you get more sparks and more heat on the contacts so they wear quicker .

edit: in mild cases you can 'bend' the contacts into a better position.

ive done this on my current g&g and put in a spacer to hold its position.

probably wasnt a good idea to use half a matchstick for this :)

i'll make a metal one later lol.

Take it to your local friendly airsoft shop and let them have a look at it. It may cost you a few Krona, but your gun will be sorted. However, it sounds like a slipped wire or blown fuse to me. If it was a gearbox problem - I'd have thought there'd have been a rather nasty sound before hand.

Stripping a STAR gun is never fun to do if you don't know what you're doing. Like that hot girl back in '94...

Archived