Press the button if you drink Pepsi...

Connery

coke are evil end of story. coke used to put cokecaine in there soft drink to get people hooked  :waggle:

I bet if you did a blindfold taste test with coke and pepsi, pepsi would win  :)

Not at all, the cocaine was what made it what it is, it's not like they secretly sneaked it in to get people hooked, the drink is called Coke after all !

Anyway, cocaine wasn't an evil thing back then, and the caffeine that replaced it comes from the exact same plant and has the exact same effects, just on a smaller scale.

they're both tools of the capitalist conspiracy.

reject their wicked ways and partake of the glorious wholesomeness that is...

Iron Brew!!!

but wait...I can't get it in the states... CURSES!!!!

but I shall not bend my carbonated-sugar-drink-deprived knees to the evil that is the cola trade...oh no, not even slightly!

instead, every night, I pray to the great God Barr to deliver unto me a divine delivery of the sparkling orange nectar, and thus end my wanderings in the flat, sugarless wastelands that is Iron Brew deprivation...

oh, the humanity...

Do you know why I choose beer as a last resort for drinking when Im thirsty ?

Cos

1. I'll become a drunk myseldf and start spending my days in the dark areas of a park

2. Other drunks hate me already and if they see me it become a Drunk vs Drunk and then the polis will start cathing us all so we have to live in the same Cell at the police station over night

3. It doesn't look good to cykel home 2 kl at night woobling, ispecially not if the Police pull you over for a ticket

But I love to drink beer on parties :)

Do you know why I choose beer as a last resort for drinking when Im thirsty ?

Cos

1. I'll become a drunk myseldf and start spending my days in the dark areas of a park

2. Other drunks hate me already and if they see me it become a Drunk vs Drunk and then the polis will start cathing us all so we have to live in the same Cell at the police station over night

3. It doesn't look good to cykel home 2 kl at night woobling, ispecially not if the Police pull you over for a ticket

But I love to drink beer on parties :)

from the state of his spelling, it would appear that that most esteemed chap, dafool, has forgone on his own recommendations and partaken of a few scoops of the old looney juice.

and why not? Landlord! a pint of your finest wifebeater please,

:beer:

ah, splendid. Keep it coming, there's a good chap...

Archived