Spas shotgun

AirsoftKid94

it probly uses a hopper/vertical feed and to load it id assume theres basicly a sliding "door" on top so after you pour the bb's in they dont fall back out, and im gonna have to agree w/ viper, hope you enjoy your paperweight :)

That sounds about right. I used to have a cheapo nasty one that fed the same way (don't even know what the manufacturer was)

actually looking at it properly, it could be a variation of the Dong San/Hapdong/Kangnam springer SPAS (they usually have 7 holes in the side of the heatshield instead of the usual 8) If that's the case, then the magazine is a tube affair and is the magazine tube (check my review in the review database section)

you can load it from the top

Thats what i heard

If that's the case, then it's defo one of the "Gravity feed" SPAS shotties. Open up a little hatch on the top (some of the cheap SPAS's have the loading hatch under the rear sight), pour in BB's, cover hatch, pump and fire.

Well done to those above who took the opportunity to spam rather than post information. You're such an asset to this community. So what if it's a cheap gun? That doesn't give you the right to look down your nose at the OP.

Archived