And they say winter gives you the blues!

Ross-Da-Boss

At least it's not like turning Orange. That's one of those stories my mother always tells my girlfriends (I don't have multiple ones at the same time, I just have had a few that she's told this too) when she meets them, about how I turned Orange from eating too many carrots when I was but a wee babe... <_<

Yes, but the difference with turning orange is it's not going to last the rest of your life. And while we're at it I'm pretty sure turning orange from eating carrots doesn't risk killing you so on the "bright" side the "rest of your life" with Blue/Purple/Burple/Silver skin won't be as long as you might have thought. Or it might just wind up giving you brain damage, seizures, or putting you in a coma.

Plus, at least orange is an actual colour. Burple isn't.

thats a never ending question, like what is the universe expanding into :D

well technically speaking the universe is mathimatically impossible. I'll prove it to you that the universe cannot exist:

Assumptions, things we know:

-The universe has no recorded beginning, and theoretically no end.

-The iniverse is a function of space and time, as time increases, space increases.

-The universe, as a function of space and time, can therefor be plotted on an X-Y coordinate plane.

Things we can figure out from this data:

-Knowing that the universe has no thoretical end because time has no end, we can find that there is a vertical asymptote which is never crossed by the function we're talking about. If time can never end, so too can space not end.

-However, the universe technically has no begginning. You cannot create matter out of nothing as stated by Thermodynamics.

-This leads us to graph a second vertical asymptote at y=0, meaning that technically speaking, time had no begginning and it doesn't have an end.

-Once you know that it has no begginning, you can plot your graph. The universe expands at the speed of light, so we can represent our function as a tangent graph with a phase shift.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I've already proved the universe doesn't exist because it never started and it never stops. Either that or it's 5 deminsional rather than 3 deminsional, because in the 5th deminsion you travel like you would on a Mobius strip. You can walk in multiple three deminsional worlds at the same time without ever feeling like you left. This of course would further verify the theory that there could be multiple 3rd deminsional realities, and we are constantly moving between them without ever knowing it.

Somebody please post if I'm wrong about any of my math or my conclusions, or if I need more data to proove this. This was a thought I came up with a day or two ago when I was out for a run, and I've been enjoying playing this out.

• 2 weeks later...
well technically speaking the universe is mathimatically impossible. I'll prove it to you that the universe cannot exist:

Assumptions, things we know:

-The universe has no recorded beginning, and theoretically no end.

-The iniverse is a function of space and time, as time increases, space increases.

-The universe, as a function of space and time, can therefor be plotted on an X-Y coordinate plane.

Things we can figure out from this data:

-Knowing that the universe has no thoretical end because time has no end, we can find that there is a vertical asymptote which is never crossed by the function we're talking about. If time can never end, so too can space not end.

-However, the universe technically has no begginning. You cannot create matter out of nothing as stated by Thermodynamics.

-This leads us to graph a second vertical asymptote at y=0, meaning that technically speaking, time had no begginning and it doesn't have an end.

-Once you know that it has no begginning, you can plot your graph. The universe expands at the speed of light, so we can represent our function as a tangent graph with a phase shift.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I've already proved the universe doesn't exist because it never started and it never stops. Either that or it's 5 deminsional rather than 3 deminsional, because in the 5th deminsion you travel like you would on a Mobius strip. You can walk in multiple three deminsional worlds at the same time without ever feeling like you left. This of course would further verify the theory that there could be multiple 3rd deminsional realities, and we are constantly moving between them without ever knowing it.

Somebody please post if I'm wrong about any of my math or my conclusions, or if I need more data to proove this. This was a thought I came up with a day or two ago when I was out for a run, and I've been enjoying playing this out.

How did we get from a blue man to this subject LOL . But it is interesting though....Its the one question I dont understand in this world..or Universe even. The earth having a biggining and an ending(volume) yet how big is the space it is contained in?How far does this space go on for :o ?? Is it Lke the Russian Doll theory????

Does it seem pointless to anyone else that while he was talking, underneath his name it said "Man with blue skin"? Are there actually people that didn't notice, and had to see that before they took a look at him?

LOL I thought exactly the same..thats why I thought it was an April fools or something,it seemed set up somehow

Similar to when President Bush is doing an interview and it says "monkey man" underneath

words :)

But you have to remember that math was invented by humans, and it is not perfect. We have very little information about space right now, so until we actually start colonizing it, who knows if its real or not? :P

And that guy is more light purple than blue IMO. Its strange how he didnt notice himself turning blue.

• 3 weeks later...

Certain silver poisoning, while tunring one blue, isn't apparently very lethal...

As for the math, I think you are missing some steps there... And jumping from 3 to 5 dimensions, ignores one. Of course, 4th dimension is usuually taken to be 'time', which, for reasons thermodynamical, can only travel in one direction... (More entropy...)

As for colonization of the Universe, who the heck would want to do THAT, think of the stretch marks it'd leave... :)

Archived