Cheapo RIS/RAS for CA m15

Handsome Pete

Just wondered if there was a chinese/cheapsoft metal RIS forgrip section for a CA M15a4 carbine or will i need to buy the CA stuff? cheers.

CA flattop is higher than other makers so if you want the CA body to line up with your rail then you need the CA ris/ras, if you don't care about that then you can get the dboys ris/ras

CA flattop is higher than other makers so if you want the CA body to line up with your rail then you need the CA ris/ras, if you don't care about that then you can get the dboys ris/ras

The d-boy's stuff is quite well made as well. Well at least mine is hehe. Also very cheap.

sort of hijacking the thread but:

how is the quality on this body, and compatibility to a JG M4?

http://www.khmountain.com/product_info.php...535e77a599cec91

i've currently got the d-boys, and had a jg m4 a little while ago. The d-boys is really nice, well made and obviously metal so adds to the realism. I definitely prefer the metal body and don't think i could go back to a plastic one. Not sure if d-boys have sorted out the wobble between the upper and lower receiver with these but if they haven't it's a 2 min fix, i just put a very thin washer in between the 2 receivers where the front pin goes through (just put one in on one side) and this completely eliminated any movement.

EDIT:sorry thought you were comparing the jg to the d-boy's. As far as i know the jg should be ok but a small amount of modification may have to be done to the body.

• 3 weeks later...
Thought id revive this rather than start a new.

My dboys stuff has arrived but i cant seem the to get the 3 sided RIS section into the delta ring. Does it need sanding? Have i got it the wrong way round? The 1 ris strip seems to fit in fine.

It should not require any sanding.

If your barrel nut/delta ring assembly is shimmed with any washers (you can find out by unscrewing the delta ring assembly off), remove them, that will give you some more room for fitting

Archived