ACM M500 loading trouble

lukvdh

Hi all,

I've just received my ACM M500 (6mm). Looks great, feels great.

But I have some trouble with it:

this shotgun should fire 3 bullets at once.

It has 3 loading rods to make this work.

It seems with my gun only 2 of 3 bullets are loaded, the 3th rod stays filled with BBs.

I did turn the loading-rod assembly in the 3 possible 'locking clicks' (those having this ACM M500 will know what I mean, it's a bit different from the Marushin), but same result.

Anyone any idea?

I didn't find a takedown guide (so far) and I have no idea how this triplle BB thing works.

Thanks in advance for some help.

It sounds like you might have a bb jammed at the front of the loading rod. Not sure what you can do about it though.

Nope, it's not that.

When I turn the gun upside down and in other strange direction 'sometimes' those BBs in 'tube 3' do load.

On the exploded view I can see the 3-bullet-thing works with a rotary magazine. Perhaps somethings wrong there.

But it looks as if one has to disassemle the whole chabang to get there. Lots of small parts, I don't like that.

So I hope some takedown-guide will appear somewhere sometime (soon).

Thanks anyway.

Try rotating the loading rods INSIDE the cartridge tube, you wont break them.

But then: your gun SHOULD be shooting 5 Bbs per shot, not 3. I say "should", not "must" because Kristoffer (forum member) said something like "the chinese did the 5 BBs modification for us". Its not likely that thechinese produce a 3Bb model and take some of them and modify them, but then: its the chinese and Gunner's says its 3 Bbs per shot.

Could it be that the third tube is dirty?

EDIT: Arnies front page just been updated and it says that the 6mm fire 5 shots. Time to send your gun back mabe?

I don't see how this M5OO (ACM) 6mm should be a 5 BB shooter.

There are 3 loading tubes, not 5 :-)

Perhaps the 5-shooter is also faulty...

I'm still figuring out how to get to the internals to see how and why things are what they are.

And I tried cleaning the load-tubes, seems the 'sometimes it loads' instances increased a bit, but still no 100% loading every time (also other loading tubes sometimes don't load.... Perhaps it needs some more use).

Also rotating the tubes doesn't change the results.

But 'solving problems' is part of the airsoft-hobby (certainly when buying ACMs) I guess.

Thanks for the replies.

Still hoping to find a takedown guide....

Archived