WWII Waffen SS loadout Guide

Gadge

• 1 month later...

I ordered an M38 helmet from them and after an initial error on their part (they sent me the wrong sized helmet with sloppy finish), they sent me the correct helmet with two free covers!

They have good service, pricing, and most importantly the replicas are quality for the money. The helmet shell was well made with good finish, the liner was nice with stampings, and the covers were nice.

I'd recommend them for certain items like their FJ stuff (short of the fliegerbluse).

For re-enactment you can get more accurate/high quality kit.

For airsoft its absolutley perfect.

Its a good price and if you shred an item its not the issue it would be wearing a 300 quid camo smock as opposed to a 30 quid one.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the more off-topic, I think the guide and kit is quality, by the way

I think i'm more drawn to mid-late war, maybe Lehr in Normandy. Tunic looks reasonable as is, just waiting on the rest of the insignia that are in the post:

DSCF1481net.jpg

The '38 cap is my only reference to being an 'old sweat', but it could use a deeper pink soutach on the front, so it looks 'earlier'.

pirschen/Chen Wei/re-enactor box tunic, militaria-net cap.

Really chuffed with them so far, and the trousers and overcoat from Chen too. Broke out the sewing skills to get the eagles on there and waiting on a parcel from epic to complete it [pink trim collar deathheads, bullion cap cockade & some shoulder buttons for the overcoat to put shoulderboards on it too].

I'll post up on CiA when I think its 'acceptable'.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question: how hot is a german ensemble if you're wearing a camo smock over a standard uniform tunic with full battle rattle? I'm from SE Texas, and while the WWII bug bites me pretty frequently, I haven't made a purchase yet because of A.) the expense of starting a new loadout and armory and B.) SE Texas' heat and humidity can get positively disgusting.

Archived